Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

Some in our military slaughter civilians and rape young ladies. Do you support those scumbags and support our Armed Forces? We ain't perfect.
We have the UCMJ and Leavenworth to deal with that. Are you equivocating the actions of a few with a coordinated attack ordered by Hamas leadership? Seriously?

rickyb

Their christian god is a terrorist, killing hundreds of thousands of children but they believe his :censored2: doesn't stink.
Yep theres more stuff about violence in christianity than islam if i recall correct

You can see how badly christianity is being preached based on how bc memvers are acting

RangerMan06

Yep theres more stuff about violence in christianity than islam if i recall correct

You can see how badly christianity is being preached based on how bc memvers are acting
Don't see many Christian groups high jacking airplanes and knocking down buildings or attacking innocent concert goers and decapitating babies

Gotta Go

1697510000577.jpeg

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

You still haven’t answered what happens to homosexuals in Gaza. I’m sure you will redirect or ignore me but definitely not a straight answer.

rickyb

You still haven’t answered what happens to homosexuals in Gaza. I’m sure you will redirect or ignore me but definitely not a straight answer.
hate crimes happen everywhere im sure and should be resisted just like palestine is resisting jewish supremacy from israel

heres a better one

israel wants a state with no arabs. its insane

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You may need to educate yourself. That was long before Jesus was born

I thought god, Jesus and the Holy Ghost was all one? So is Jesus and God two different entities? The Bible says god is the same yesterday, today and forever so once a baby killer always a baby killer if you believe the Bible. Or is this just another contradiction that believers have to jump through hoops to explain?

rickyb

Vietnam was to limit Soviet power in Southeast Asia and halt the spread of communism.
Iraq was to kill terrorists
get off the crack pipe

iraq was for oil and maintain US power

vietnam was maintain US power, stop democracy and steal resources

guaranteed

and you "lost" both. you did destroy vietnam half to hell and iraq you killed 500,000 children before bush came to power and invaded.

RangerMan06

get off the crack pipe

iraq was for oil and maintain US power

vietnam was maintain US power, stop democracy and steal resources

guaranteed

and you "lost" both. you did destroy vietnam half to hell and iraq you killed 500,000 children before bush came to power and invaded.
Iraq doesn't have nuclear weapons and never will HUGE WIN! Vietnam you may be right. I was to young to remember the specifics

Brown Circus

hate crimes happen everywhere im sure and should be resisted just like palestine is resisting jewish supremacy from israel

heres a better one

israel wants a state with no arabs. its insane
Wrong answer. The answer we were looking for was “They kill them”. It’s not considered a hate crime in Gaza or Iran to KILL homosexuals. You are condemning people who are willing to live with gay people and condoning a society that celebrates killing them.

Hamas says in its charter that Israel must cease to exist. It’s insane

rickyb

Wrong answer. The answer we were looking for was “They kill them”. It’s not considered a hate crime in Gaza or Iran to KILL homosexuals. You are condemning people who are willing to live with gay people and condoning a society that celebrates killing them.

Hamas says in its charter that Israel must cease to exist. It’s insane
no one i listen to supports hamas.

that doesnt justify israel colonization and jewish supremacy LOL

im against hate crimes like i said lol

Brown Circus

no one i listen to supports hamas.

that doesnt justify israel colonization and jewish supremacy LOL

im against hate crimes like i said lol
If you’re against hate crimes and societies that condone them then you should be against Gaza and Syria and Iran and all of those primarily Muslim countries that Israel is surrounded by and has to exist in fear of because they believe that it is the will of their god that the Jews must die. You’re not against hate crimes. You’re just against Israel.

rickyb

If you’re against hate crimes and societies that condone them then you should be against Gaza and Syria and Iran and all of those primarily Muslim countries that Israel is surrounded by and has to exist in fear of because they believe that it is the will of their god that the Jews must die. You’re not against hate crimes. You’re just against Israel.
the zionists who came to palestine to steal land to start a jewish only state fled because of hate crimes but they shouldve resisted hate crimes in europe instead of fleeing and stealing land

last i heard israel is one of hte most aggressive countries in the world.

Brown Circus

the zionists who came to palestine to steal land to start a jewish only state fled because of hate crimes but they shouldve resisted hate crimes in europe instead of fleeing and stealing land

last i heard israel is one of hte most aggressive countries in the world.
I’m starting to wonder if you’re a bot.