Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
So you admit Biden got more votes and won fair and square, finally?
I still find it interesting that trump collected more minority vote percentage than any other Republican candidate in 50 years and he is supposed to be some kind of racist. And 50% of all Americans voted in the presidential election. And more people voted republican in every other election in the country but those same voters did not vote for the Republican Party for president even though he had a record high approval rating from the Republican Party. Hmm…

rickyb

I still find it interesting that trump collected more minority vote percentage than any other Republican candidate in 50 years and he is supposed to be some kind of racist. And 50% of all Americans voted in the presidential election. And more people voted republican in every other election in the country but those same voters did not vote for the Republican Party for president even though he had a record high approval rating from the Republican Party. Hmm…
all presidents are racist

and obama just doesnt give a :censored2: about blacks - not sure if he was racist too

rickyb

The elected leaders of Gaza just inflicted the equivalent of ten+ 9/11 attacks on Israel.

They were effective enough to kill over a thousand unarmed civilians with. And now they'll pay a heavy price for it.
yea if you didnt notice on 9/11 they didnt have very good weapons just airplanes lol

PT Car Washer

trump was a failure as a candidate and as a president is what it means.