Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

We don’t have to worry about that anymore! We now have the most secure elections in history…. Right?
of course LOL

especially with the electoral college, media bias, and electronic voting machines

...and the corrupt idiots on the supreme court arguing money is speech

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why not kill off all the christians? Don't they have heaven awaiting them? Why wait, you'd think they would be anxious to get there.
Prior to my salvation, when I hated deeply I felt dead already.

The radical love of God changed that, I have never felt that way once I truly believed, in my innermost self, that God so loves the world, so loves me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Prior to my salvation, when I hated deeply I felt dead already.

The radical love of God changed that, I have never felt that way once I truly believed, in my innermost self, that God so loves the world, so love me.
IMG_5107.gif

Tell me more…

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Bible teaches the measure you use on others will be used on you.
I measured him an idiot.
The measuring stick I used is the Bible. Every time he comments, it is the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches and nothing but blatant heresy.
I look forward to being measured by what is written.
You? According to what's written, not so much.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I measured him an idiot.
The measuring stick I used is the Bible. Every time he comments, it is the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches and nothing but blatant heresy.
I look forward to being measured by what is written.
You? According to what's written, not so much.
I understand, I really do. I too once loved to make fun of those I judged as idiots, that was part of my lifestyle for years. The Bible is pretty clear about the ultimate end result of this behavior and lifestyle. It certainly came to pass for me

Over a period of time I started to mildly feel convicted in my spirit about my treatment, thoughts and viewpoints of others. I knew in my mind and my spirit that this is not Jesus’s teaching. Well to cut to the chase I kept doing this while ignoring the Holy Spirits prompting me to change this and eventually I ended measuring myself with the same cup I measured others.

I came to the end of myself and felt like more of a low life, fool, and or idiot about myself than I ever did about my worst enemy at the time.

The beauty of this is that when I came to the end of myself, that is the moment that God rushed in and forever saved and changed me.

I have never since not experienced first hand Gods love for me in my heart and thank God I have never viewed another human being with hatred, judgment, or condemnation in my heart since that day many years ago.

MORS HOSTIBUS

Why not kill off all the christians? Don't they have heaven awaiting them? Why wait, you'd think they would be anxious to get there.
If you're not afraid to die, you're in a good place mentally and spiritually. People that haven't resolved issues or haven't tried to be better are those living in fear.

Integrity

Binge Poster

1/3 terrorists of course ;)
Do you support the action taken by the perpetrators on Oct 7, 2023?