Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Integrity

Binge Poster
killing civilians is wrong

most of those hamas guys likely never have been out of gaza considering its the worlds largest open air prison
So no you don’t support the terror attack n Israel.

In what way are you are qualified to speak on the travel habits of the terrorists that perpetrated the attack.

It is such a shame of the radical hatred that is consuming that part of the world. Consuming the haters and those innocent of hatred.

I pray for peace.🙏

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

killing civilians is wrong

most of those hamas guys likely never have been out of gaza considering its the worlds largest open air prison
IMG_4578.jpeg

rickyb

So no you don’t support the terror attack n Israel.

In what way are you are qualified to speak on the travel habits of the terrorists that perpetrated the attack.

It is such a shame of the radical hatred that is consuming that part of the world. Consuming the haters and those innocent of hatred.

I pray for peace.🙏
i dont support killing civilians

i pray for a palestinian rebellion leading towards a ceasefire, followed by a 2 state solution?

rickyb

chris hedges thinks the goal is to get the gazans (arabs) to flee over the egyptian border never to return

this is what zionism is all about - maximizing palestinian land and minimizing palestinians

rickyb

in gaza, the worlds largest concentration camp, people live 10 to a room, men cant get jobs which means they cant get married, and you know someone innocent who was killed by israel occupation

Integrity

Binge Poster
i dont support killing civilians

i pray for a palestinian rebellion leading towards a ceasefire, followed by a 2 state solution?
I do not support war if any kind because IMO civilians will be casualties in any war.

So you support an armed Palestinian Rebellion against Israel? Do you think this would be obtainable without civilian casualties? If not this would by default be supporting killing civilians.

rickyb

I do not support war if any kind because IMO civilians will be casualties in any war.

So you support an armed Palestinian Rebellion against Israel? Do you think this would be obtainable without civilian casualties? If not this would by default be supporting killing civilians.
yea im watching an interview with norm finkelstein whos one of hte best speakers on israeli colonization of palestine, and he was saying in the slave revolts in america and in haiti they killed alot of civilians. its like an inevitability but i dont think they agree with it.

they think the people trapped in gaza could hear the music festival...

i think i do support wars. people have a right to fight back.

hes a great speaker

UnionStrong

yea im watching an interview with norm finkelstein whos one of hte best speakers on israeli colonization of palestine, and he was saying in the slave revolts in america and in haiti they killed alot of civilians. its like an inevitability but i dont think they agree with it.

they think the people trapped in gaza could hear the music festival...

i think i do support wars. people have a right to fight back.

hes a great speaker
maroon

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I understand, I really do. I too once loved to make fun of those I judged as idiots, that was part of my lifestyle for years. The Bible is pretty clear about the ultimate end result of this behavior and lifestyle. It certainly came to pass for me

Over a period of time I started to mildly feel convicted in my spirit about my treatment, thoughts and viewpoints of others. I knew in my mind and my spirit that this is not Jesus’s teaching. Well to cut to the chase I kept doing this while ignoring the Holy Spirits prompting me to change this and eventually I ended measuring myself with the same cup I measured others.

I came to the end of myself and felt like more of a low life, fool, and or idiot about myself than I ever did about my worst enemy at the time.

The beauty of this is that when I came to the end of myself, that is the moment that God rushed in and forever saved and changed me.

I have never since not experienced first hand Gods love for me in my heart and thank God I have never viewed another human being with hatred, judgment, or condemnation in my heart since that day many years ago.
I just threw up in my mouth.