Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You know brown flush is gonna post something now
1697847514374.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I understand, I really do. I too once loved to make fun of those I judged as idiots, that was part of my lifestyle for years. The Bible is pretty clear about the ultimate end result of this behavior and lifestyle. It certainly came to pass for me

Over a period of time I started to mildly feel convicted in my spirit about my treatment, thoughts and viewpoints of others. I knew in my mind and my spirit that this is not Jesus’s teaching. Well to cut to the chase I kept doing this while ignoring the Holy Spirits prompting me to change this and eventually I ended measuring myself with the same cup I measured others.

I came to the end of myself and felt like more of a low life, fool, and or idiot about myself than I ever did about my worst enemy at the time.

The beauty of this is that when I came to the end of myself, that is the moment that God rushed in and forever saved and changed me.

I have never since not experienced first hand Gods love for me in my heart and thank God I have never viewed another human being with hatred, judgment, or condemnation in my heart since that day many years ago.
IMG_4703.gif

rickyb

There are thousands of US Military soldiers praying that they will be turned loose on the Palestinian Terrorist Scum and wipe them from the Earth.
i saw a bobcat machine pass near me on the sidewalk, i thought it was a zionist coming to destroy my property and steal my land!

rickyb

crazy israeli president herzog says israel has the right to self defense by killing civilians in gaza

well if thats what you believe then the reverse should be true too

Box Ox

@Box Ox wat arr you saying?

That you know perfectly well that Hamas terrorists use their civilians as human shields. That civilians will inevitably die when the terrorists are taken out by Israel. Which is why you made up the lie that "israeli president herzog says israel has the right to self defense by killing civilians in gaza."

RangerMan06

crazy israeli president herzog says israel has the right to self defense by killing civilians in gaza

well if thats what you believe then the reverse should be true too
The difference is Palestinian citizens are not innocent. They have harbored terrorists and now they pay the consequences. They should be thanking Israel for allowing them 24 hours to get out. Israel has every right to just nuke Gaza and let it rot.

rickyb

The difference is Palestinian citizens are not innocent. They have harbored terrorists and now they pay the consequences. They should be thanking Israel for allowing them 24 hours to get out. Israel has every right to just nuke Gaza and let it rot.
Wronggg

Do you know wat state terrorism is?

50% are kids

rickyb

That you know perfectly well that Hamas terrorists use their civilians as human shields. That civilians will inevitably die when the terrorists are taken out by Israel. Which is why you made up the lie that "israeli president herzog says israel has the right to self defense by killing civilians in gaza."
thats not a lie, the israeli government is full of right wing extremists

its almost fascist.