Part Timers Don’t deserve $25

PoirotAtUPS

More excuses than a bowlers towel.

Everyone knows the cause of missorts. Trying to jam too much too quick and overloading the lines.
Love this reply - talk to a UPSer who ran/managed operations in the 90s - they’re appalled by todays metrics - with proper staffing you can bring misleads/missorts down to six sigma level, however today’s UPS isn’t capable of this level of accuracy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Love this reply - talk to a UPSer who ran/managed operations in the 90s - they’re appalled by todays metrics - with proper staffing you can bring misleads/missorts down to six sigma level, however today’s UPS isn’t capable of this level of accuracy.
Same bunch that have no problem forgoing service via "remote delivery", but won't set firm "out of the door" times on feeder runs. The result (?), feeders hit the building late causing package car-late start times.

Same bunch that have no problem forgoing service via "remote delivery", but won't set firm "out of the door" times on feeder runs. The result (?), feeders hit the building late causing package car-late start times.
the company has been run by an unholy alliance of finance and ops managers for decades now

pkgdriver

10 misloads today, 190 pkgs in the car. Used my cart once. Instructed to sheet them all as missed, if I delivered them would have been my third violation.
IMG_1327.jpeg

542thruNthru

I’m gonna print those and pass them out to Pre Load. Especially the knucklehead that put 18 misloads on my truck last Monday. Come on, bro that’s not even trying.
Careful, not smart to piss off the guy that controls how your days going to go.