Pelosi

moreluck

golden ticket member
110gnpu.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

moreluck

golden ticket member
If she really wants a job agenda, she should tell her boss to OK the XL Pipeline.........

House Minority Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., today attacked House Republicans for passing legislation that would allegedly “destroy 2 million jobs,” as her office claimed that the Obamacare repeal bill alone would “destroy more than 300,000 jobs,” according to her office.
“One year ago the Republican majority was sworn
into office,” Pelosi said during a press briefing today in which she called for House Republicans to abbreviate their adjournment and return to Congress. “Since that time we have seen no major job agenda put forward.

We have seen a budget that would break the Medicare guarantee. This is just in opposition to everything this country needs.” She added that House Republicans should be “right here in this Capitol” working on legislation such as the payroll tax cut extension.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Does she mean the year long extension that they offered by the House but was rejected by bhos ?
Who favored a two month extension, which by the way all businesses claimed would be next to impossible to correctly manage.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is a posted story....I did not write a word of it...MLK

|
Thursday, February 9, 2012 @ 3:18 pm |
Pelosi: Obama Flip-Flopped On Super PACs Because He Didn’t Want The “Koch Brothers Deciding The Presidency”…

She’d rather have George Soros do it.
“The President made a decision, which I think was a wise one that he was not going to unilaterally disarm and leave the field to the Koch Brothers to decide who would be President of the United States and to control the congress. And his commitment was full disclosure…”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

So do I and MILLIONS of americans. She is a public figure and raised her own DISAPPROVAL comments herself. She is responsible for her own misfortunes and name calling.

Sandra Fluke was in a closed meeting and a private person who would have GOTTEN zero exposure if not for LIMBAUGH bringing her to the attention of the public on the airwaves. Up until that point, she was only known in her college circles as a womens advocate.

Bill Maher is a comedian and not a self proclaimed leader of the democratic party, nor does he introduce his weekly show as the "institute of liberal studies". Maher is also not a repeat guest speaker at Every DNC function as limbaugh is .

At every GOP conference, LIMBAUGH is hired to spew his hatred to the crowd and get them going. For this, he is to be held at a higher standard.

He is a bloated drugged out windbag and speaks to the lowest common denominator of the GOP.

Peace.

TOS

ibslick50

It amazes me that the righties on this site completely accept limbaughs personal rant about miss fluke.

yet, maher says a joke about sarah palin then he should be hung by a rope.

I know.....its the regimes fault!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 1:14 pm | Poll: Nancy Pelosi Least Popular Congressional Leader..

I don’t get it, she has such a radiant personality and cheery disposition. How could anyone not like her?
Via Washington Examiner:
What could be worse than being a member of the House or Senate at a time when only one in 10 give Congress a good-to-excellent rating? How about being the congressional leader voters like the least.

Getting that crown, with a 61 percent unfavorable rating, is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, followed closely by her Senate Democratic colleague, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who has a 55 percent unfavorable rating in a new Scott Rasmussen poll. Just 29 percent give Pelosi, the former speaker struggling to win back the House majority, a favorable rating. Reid’s favorable rating is lower, at 24 percent.