Photo of the day

menotyou

bella amicizia
That car looks like they were trying to copy this beautiful example of automobile engineering.

elton-john-jaguar-e-type-2.jpg
elton-john-jaguar-e-type-2.jpg

texan

That car looks like they were trying to copy this beautiful example of automobile engineering.

View attachment 6699

I got to drive one once. OH THE THRILL!!!!!

I tuned one up for a guy, and he said lets go, and handed me the keys in Germany.

It was a six cylinder model. It sunk me back in the seat when I pushed down on the throttle, and
it cornered so well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I got to drive one once. OH THE THRILL!!!!!

I tuned one up for a guy, and he said lets go, and handed me the keys in Germany.

It was a six cylinder model. It sunk me back in the seat when I pushed down on the throttle, and
it cornered so well.

Did he let you take it on the Autobahn?

texan

Goats and their handlers, known as jockeys, run during the Carnbee, Mount Pleasant, Tobago
Community Council goat race. Goat racing is an annual tradition there since 1925.
_59575007_014477146-1.jpg

texan

President Obama and a person dressed as the Easter bunny listen to the National Anthem during the
134th Easter Egg Roll at the Whitehouse.
_59572571_014474664-1.jpg

texan

The Easter Bunny arrives at the White House Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the
White House in Washington, D.C. on April 9, 2012.
The-White-House-Easter-Egg-Roll_25_1.jpg

texan

An earthquake which struck under the sea off Indonesia's coast with a magnitude 8.5 prompted people to rush
out to the streets and away from the buildings.
_59598466_quakewomenhuggingafp.jpg

texan

Frogs rest in a pond where they are being raised as food, inside a factory on the outskirts of
Pyongyang, North Korea.
frog_59575750_014477832-1.jpg

texan

Growing up, I had a friend who was originally from a mid Appalachian state.

He would take me out frog hunting with his three prong frog gig.

I just never got this either. Tried the little frog legs once. Never again.

It seemed such a waste.

rod

Retired 22 years
Growing up, I had a friend who was originally from a mid Appalachian state.

He would take me out frog hunting with his three prong frog gig.

I just never got this either. Tried the little frog legs once. Never again.

It seemed such a waste.

You need to get some of those Iowa farm pond bull frogs. They have as much meat on their legs as an average chicken and they are delicious if prepared right.

texan

The African Queen, the original vessel from director John Huston's classic 1951 film of the same name, is steered
by Steve Bogart (third from left), son of actor Humprey Bogart, on a canal in Key Largo Fla.
Built in 1912, the 30 foot boat that carried Humprey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn was refurbished
_59635169_59635168.jpg

texan

A two-week-old Eastern Bongo calf looks out from under her mother at the Sydney Zoo. They are critically endangered
with as few as 75 remaining in Kenya.
_59635753_59635752.jpg

texan

Billionaire's super yacht controlled by tablet computer. The Adastra super yacht was designed using
space age technology to be highly luxurious but have low fule consumption.
Her range is 4,000 nautical miles. It took five years to build.
_59615218_bm_yacht_01075527.jpg