Photo of the day

texan

Bagan, Myanmar, from a hot air balloon early in the morning.
sunrise-ride-myanmar_70955_990x742_zpsb753bfc0.jpg

texan

A view over New York City and the 'Tribute In Light' marking the twelfth anniversary of the terrorist attacks at the
World Trade Center, on Sept. 11, 2013 in New York City.

texan

I missed you Stewie!!!

I, from my heart (I will stand, or better yet kneel before HIM and account if my tounge lies)
have been thinking of you the pass few days.

Thanks for the visit, and OutStanding photo of an Irish young one, from your linage.

May God grant you always...

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

Regards,
Texan

texan

I missed you Stewie!!!

I, from my heart (I will stand, or better yet kneel before HIM and account if my tounge lies)
have been thinking of you the pass few days.

Thanks for the visit, and OutStanding photo of an Irish young one, from your linage.

May God grant you always...

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

Regards,
Texan

I spelt tongue wrong, but I can not edit, as change has come that goes in a circle. ?

Returntosender

dar-days-21_zps5b056741.jpg
The luxurious Hotel del Salto opened in 1928 to welcome wealthy travelers visiting the Tequendama Falls area. Situated just opposite to the waterfall and on the edge of the cliff, it provided a breathtaking view to its guests. During the next decades though, Bogotá river was contaminated and tourists gradually lost their interest to the area. The hotel finally closed down in the early 90's and was left abandoned ever since. The fact that many people in the past chose that spot to commit suicide, made others believe that the hotel is haunted.

texan

A huge population of wild monkeys is sweeping across Florida - after being introduced during the filming of TARZAN.

There are now estimated to be hundreds of Rhesus monkeys roaming the sunshine state - all descended from
three pairs released in the late Thirties.

The small population was brought to America and marooned on a small island near the Silver River by tour operator
Colonel Tooey - but he didn't know they could swim.