Photo of the day

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
surf-portugal-8-935x600.jpgDiz dude has huge kahunas.
surf-portugal-8-935x600.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was leading a workshop in the Tetons at the end of September and on the last day it snowed up in Yellowstone so we took a quick trip up there to get some snow pictures. I captured this one at Lewis Falls.

Lewis Falls Yellowstone-P9270372_web.jpg

texan

For smiles....
Let us see how it goes.
Vancouver is carpeted in thick fog with the city's skyscrapers poking out above the clouds.
The photographs were captured by British ex-pat Alexis Birkill.

texan

Huntsman Andrew German of The Cheshire Forest Hunt exercises his hounds in the autumnal countryside in
preparation for the start of the new hunting season in Knutsford, United Kingdom.

rod

Retired 23 years
Huntsman Andrew German of The Cheshire Forest Hunt exercises his hounds in the autumnal countryside in preparation for the start of the new hunting season in Knutsford, United Kingdom.

Is that a tree trunk he is sitting on or a mountain of dog crap? I bet his neighbors hate him.

texan

Marc Kopp (Bottom), a French multiple sclerosis sufferer and tandem skydiving partner Mario Gervasi
(top) skydiving over Mount Everest in Nepal.

The French multiple sclerosis sufferer became the first disabled person to skydive over
Mount Everest, successfully completing his landing before being taken to hospital as a precaution.

texan

A perfect reflection of autumn colours reflected in the waters of Buttermere where rusty coloured bracken line
the lower reaches of the rugged fells surrounding the lake in west Cumbria.

over9five

Staff member
A perfect reflection of autumn colours reflected in the waters of Buttermere where rusty coloured bracken line
the lower reaches of the rugged fells surrounding the lake in west Cumbria.

"Like"
​Damn, now I miss that button too. And I can't rep Texan again so soon.

texan

Brazilian Carlos Burle took on the monster wave - created by the St Jude storm - at Praia do Norte, near
the fishing village of Nazare.
Estimated at nearly 100ft, it is believed to be the biggest wave ever ridden.