Please don't follow FedEx method

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Calling you s
I’ve been called worse. Actually at UPS on my 35th year of service recognition we had a guy that was handing out the awards, he was from another center so he didn’t know me. There is a woman driver that has a name close to my last name so when the guy read my name he thought it was her and addresses me as “she.” Now should I have gotten upset and want that guy to lose his job? No. I took it as a privilege because I use to joke about wanting to fly under the radar and retire and no one even knowing who I was. The problem is that people want to force everyone to call them whatever they feel at the moment and if you don’t there is consequences ”to you” for not doing it. That is the problem.

About the president. That is a loaded question But I will still answer it. If I got 5% tax on everything plus all my other qualifications in a president I would vote for them. If a person was making people address them in an unnatural way I’m sure the 5% tax wouldn’t be enough for all the other things I wouldn’t want in a president for me to vote for them. I’m not a 1 issue voter.
Calling you she is not the same as calling you it. Or being called it on a daily basis.

Force is never right. Unfortunately voting is force because people vote to take away the rights of others.

So if you got back at least 20 percent of you salary each year to invest as you please that wouldn’t make you a single issue voter?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So if you got back at least 20 percent of you salary each year to invest as you please that wouldn’t make you a single issue voter?

No. To many other issues.
Also if you get a president that would make decisions that would hurt the economy, such as inflation, that 20% would mean nothing very soon. I’m living that now. When I retired in 2020 I figured in 2% to 3% inflation a year. In the 3 1/2 years I’ve been retired I have felt 10 to 15 years of inflation I was expecting and planning for.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I don’t know how you’re gonna get around a ring doorbell when you deliver.
I don't. I deliver. I follow the methods and I move on.

I may be arguing for a point, but that doesn't mean I actually give a hoot about trying to prove it or "live up to it", or that I care about cameras. I'm just saying, if the original driver who said those statements about not filming blah blah blah, didn't say them and then later had some sort of litigation, he has at least a "paper trail" of intent. That can affect outcomes.

If my neighbor wants to watch me wax my unibrow and shave my taint, then by all means. I just keep my blinds closed.

Thebrownblob

I don't. I deliver. I follow the methods and I move on.

I may be arguing for a point, but that doesn't mean I actually give a hoot about trying to prove it or "live up to it", or that I care about cameras. I'm just saying, if the original driver who said those statements about not filming blah blah blah, didn't say them and then later had some sort of litigation, he has at least a "paper trail" of intent. That can affect outcomes.

If my neighbor wants to watch me wax my unibrow and shave my taint, then by all means. I just keep my blinds closed.
I appreciate your desire for privacy as I share your sentiment. Most people live their lives on social media and put everything for public Consumption.
And some of the stuff you’re talking about they even have it only fans for.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t have a clue what people want to be called. You seem to know. It is a shame we are at a point that we are even having this discussion and people don’t see anything strange about it.

In the past people would think you was being rude for calling someone a dog. Not in this world.

Who's the hot blonde in the trench coat??

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
No. To many other issues.
Also if you get a president that would make decisions that would hurt the economy, such as inflation, that 20% would mean nothing very soon. I’m living that now. When I retired in 2020 I figured in 2% to 3% inflation a year. In the 3 1/2 years I’ve been retired I have felt 10 to 15 years of inflation I was expecting and planning for.
Do you think that the inflation we have today was caused by paying people not to work during covid-19?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Do you think that the inflation we have today was caused by paying people not to work during covid-19?

That started it…. Now add on top of that forgiving people's debt, money to support non citizens, and sending hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries and we have a recipe for non stop inflation.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If I can't tell what you're trying to identify as by looking at you then yeah. It! Foh softie.
IMG_1081.gif

I’m beginning to like you…