Please don't follow FedEx method

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Is there any poster here that actually delivers in NYC or LA like a real big city? I want to know how that works...

BrownSnowFlake

Is there any poster here that actually delivers in NYC or LA like a real big city? I want to know how that works...
The only posters on this board are from podunk nowhere towns with more cows than people. If they lived in a real city they’d be out taming some strange and not arguing on the Internet like a bunch of nerds.

(There is that one uphill gardener from San Francisco but he doesn’t count bc Californians aren’t people.)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The only posters on this board are from podunk nowhere towns with more cows than people. If they lived in a real city they’d be out taming some strange and not arguing on the Internet like a bunch of nerds.

(There is that one uphill gardener from San Francisco but he doesn’t count bc Californians aren’t people.)
I'm actually more inclined to go out and do stuff because I'm in one of those podunk nowhere towns. If I was stuck in some city ran by goons shoulder to shoulder with people I don't want to see anyway I'd probably just stay on lockdown with two deadbolts and three door latches because it takes an hour to travel five miles.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Yes some individuals go by “They or Them” but I think that is a small percentage, I do not know anyone personally that wants me to refer to their person as “They or Them” so again I think you are wrong.

You say “when you get to know a person.” The problem seem to arise at times before someone gets to know a person. Just like why this whole conversation has started. It is because a poster on here called someone a pronoun that could be wrong so then they used the word “it” to describe the person and then you seemed to think something was wrong with calling an individual “it.”

I think this whole problem started because there are individuals that don’t want to be “uncomfortable“ being mislabeled. Maybe they need to “step out of their comfort zone.”
Then there's always Cousin Itt.
1711249183130.png

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
I have no problem with people filming in public (if its for a decent reason) but some of these skumbuckets go out of their way to cause problems where there isn't any.
There is a probelm. These officers are corrupt and don't know their own laws.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Good luck with that, videoing in public is perfectly legal. Like it or not.
If you tell them that you don't consent. There are plenty of options when they continue to record. The only problem with the ring door camera is. You are on someone personal property. You have no right to tell them not to record you. They have every right to tell you to stop doing things in their property.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you tell them that you don't consent. There are plenty of options when they continue to record. The only problem with the ring door camera is. You are on someone personal property. You have no right to tell them not to record you. They have every right to tell you to stop doing things in their property.
Your option in public is to walk away. Period. No consent is needed to film in public. Check the law.

Thebrownblob

Recording of a private conversation is not the same thing as recording video of people in public, where there is no reasonable, expectation of privacy.