Please don't follow FedEx method

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

Recording of a private conversation is not the same thing as recording video of people in public, where there is no reasonable, expectation of privacy.

He’s obviously not going to accept reality. He’s pointing out surreptitious recording like on a phone or a hidden camera. He’s wrong.

UnionStrong

I love these videos that guy is just asking for an ass whooping every every time he says “boy” 😂
Of course he posted someone being obnoxious too. He has no argument. When you have the facts, pound the facts. If you don’t have the facts, pound the table.

HarryWarden

Not if someone doesn't give consent.
It’s so weird to me how people like you can say things so confidently yet be 100% wrong. It’s scary, actually

The funniest thing about people like you is the YouTube videos where someone is being filmed in public, they make a HUGE stink about it, ironically causing so much more attention to be pulled to themselves.

That’s not the best part though. The best part is they always say “you can’t film me with out my consent, I’ll call the cops” and then they ALWAYS then take out their phone and start recording the filler as retaliation. Every single time. It’s hilarious