please impeach the president

vantexan

Go ahead. That’s the point. It still sucks for the middle class. It was supposed to be different with all those companies making things great again with $1000 bonuses and all.
You've been fighting it since the start. Improvement starts with optimism, and continues with hard work. Nothing worthwhile is easy.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Go ahead. That’s the point. It still sucks for the middle class. It was supposed to be different with all those companies making things great again with $1000 bonuses and all.
Anything less than instant gratification is a failure, but only to those who are already failures.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
40 years of wage stagnation and you talk instant gratification.

Do you see how stupid that is?
Do you really believe Trump is responsible for the last forty years, or that he should have solved the problem already?
Yes, your statement was stupid.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you really believe Trump is responsible for the last forty years, or that he should have solved the problem already?
Yes, your statement was stupid.
No I do not believe that he was responsible for the last 40 years.

I believe nothing has changed unless you are a corporation or extremely wealthy.

Oh. The deficit has changed. It got bigger.

Deficit hawks my ass.

El Correcto

god is dead
I seem to remember something about reinvestment and greater pay in a tightening labor market.

But nah. Just add it to the bottom line or buy back stock. friend labor.
Don’t you run some fedex routes or something? What do you care about labor. You just want the working class to subsidize your business costs with healthcare.

I don’t want a 10-20% more of my earning going to government programs and losing my healthcare on top of that just because fedex contractors don’t want to give competitive benefits to their employees.

bbsam

Staff member
Don’t you run some fedex routes or something? What do you care about labor. You just want the working class to subsidize your business costs with healthcare.

I don’t want a 10-20% more of my earning going to government programs and losing my healthcare on top of that just because fedex contractors don’t want to give competitive benefits to their employees.
Lol. You obviously have zero idea how business works.

Stay where you are young man. If you’re lucky you’ll die before the multiple divorces, shattered body parts and bitter retirement as the union screws you over at every contract.

newfie

Fabricate? You disagree with facts? Again?

No I agree with them
record unemployment
nice increases in manufacturing and jobs
strong GDP rate
record consumer and investor confidence numbers
controlled inflation
nice increases in the wage rate
lower taxes

your attempt at alternative facts are nonsense

newfie

I seem to remember something about reinvestment and greater pay in a tightening labor market.

But nah. Just add it to the bottom line or buy back stock. friend labor.

7.5 million open jobs highest in history. you cant fabricate your nonsense and get away it