please impeach the president

oldngray

nowhere special
Another week more hot air and no impeachment. Heck their out on vacation. Are we supposed to take weeks off where we don't arrest anyone for their crimes?
Hell Mueller even called them out . The god who created the liberal bible.

So they say he committed the crime of covering up no crime but yet they go on vacation?
Their goal is to keep spinning it to keep it in the news but not do anything about it. Maybe try to impeach just before the 2020 election to score some last minute political points but I doubt it will go that far. Dems really don't want to impeach because that would force them to produce some actual evidence and get their claims challenged in view of the public. Plus exposing the dirty business the Dems are trying their hardest to hide.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dowd voice message released . Shows Mueller edited the conversation in his report to make it look more damaging

Mueller dings Dowd
The more information comes out the dirtier Mueller looks. That is how he operates. He used Weissmann as his attack dog. History of abusing the system and forcing innocent people to bankrupt themselves defending themselves.

No surprise. Except to the MSM.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Their goal is to keep spinning it to keep it in the news but not do anything about it. Maybe try to impeach just before the 2020 election to score some last minute political points but I doubt it will go that far. Dems really don't want to impeach because that would force them to produce some actual evidence and get their claims challenged in view of the public. Plus exposing the dirty business the Dems are trying their hardest to hide.
Yup.
Expect an impeachment inquiry committee. Then impeachment and subpoenas closer to the election.
Should be fun!

bbsam

Staff member
Yup.
Expect an impeachment inquiry committee. Then impeachment and subpoenas closer to the election.
Should be fun!
Absolutely. And every republican running can explain why they support the president and every shady move he’s pulled.

Can’t write the attack ads any easier than asking simple questions.

BrownArmy

The more information comes out the dirtier Mueller looks. That is how he operates. He used Weissmann as his attack dog. History of abusing the system and forcing innocent people to bankrupt themselves defending themselves.

No surprise. Except to the MSM.

Wrong.

If anything, Mueller has done Trump a favor. He could have come out and said ‘I totally would have charged Trump if he wasn’t the President, but for sure he’s a total criminal’.

Which is basically what he said in his report that you didn’t read.

You crack me up, you think Mueller is a partisan.

If Mueller was a partisan, he would have been holding daily press conferences like Starr did.

Mueller is a Boy Scout, and that disappoints Democrats.

I’m surprised you are also disappointed with Mueller; his strict adherence to the law left Trump and Barr a wide-open door to spin the facts.

Read the report.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wrong.

If anything, Mueller has done Trump a favor. He could have come out and said ‘I totally would have charged Trump if he wasn’t the President, but for sure he’s a total criminal’.

If Mueller was a partisan, he would have been holding daily press conferences like Starr did.

I’m surprised you are also disappointed with Mueller; his strict adherence to the law left Trump and Barr a wide-open door to spin the facts.

Read the report.
Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Lawless Political Hit Job

vantexan

Wrong.

Read the report.
He's a prosecutor. He's not supposed to say any of that. He's only supposed to say he either found, or didn't find, evidence of wrongdoing. It was obvious from his press conference he's pushing the Dems to impeach.

Observer

What's pathetic is Congress and the Senate are not getting anything accomplished. Now they're on vacation. Term limits for those jerks. Mueller should not appear before the Congress. Read the report and move on. We've got more important things to take care of. Hillary - take Bill and go babysit the grandkids - stop the nonsense. Do not use a college graduation to talk about yourself. It is the day for the graduates and their families. Shame on Hunter College for choosing you.

bbsam

Staff member
He's a prosecutor. He's not supposed to say any of that. He's only supposed to say he either found, or didn't find, evidence of wrongdoing. It was obvious from his press conference he's pushing the Dems to impeach.
I thought you guys wanted the Democrats to impeach. Make up your minds already.

bbsam

Staff member

So the problem is not that Trump didn’t do the things that Mueller’s team reported on, it is that Mueller refuted the Barr/Trump “total exoneration nonsense.

Ok.

So van and I said the same thing. @oldngray “agrees” with van and I am “creative”.

Oldngraynsenile

It will be fine

He said he found evidence of wrongdoing. He’s pushing impeachment because he also said he wasn’t allowed to indict a sitting president.