Pope Francis says Catholic Church banning priests from engaging in sex is 'temporary' (On Topic Only)

bacha29

I’m not judging you. That’s Gods place, I can’t damn you to hell only you can do that. Keep pretending you understand what the book says, because you don’t.
Oh I understand it all right and once again your judging me on the basis of accusing me of not knowing when instead I have a different interpretation of it . An interpretation that you cannot disprove simply on the basis of your own opinion . That's right your opinion alone. Not on what some invisible person in the sky who to this point has said nothing or what some long deceased religious figure might have said who's actual existence is still not completely known or fully established.

Thebrownblob

Oh I understand it all right and once again your judging me on the basis of accusing me of not knowing when instead I have a different interpretation of it . An interpretation that you cannot disprove simply on the basis of your own opinion . That's right your opinion alone. Not on what some invisible person in the sky who to this point has said nothing or what some long deceased religious figure might have said who's actual existence is still not completely known or fully established.
That’s not a judgment that’s a fact. If I’m judging you, what penalty is there?
And I wouldn’t expect you to understand what being a Christian is when you’re not one.
Fact is you’re asking these questions from a position of dishonesty. You don’t want to know what the answer is because you’ve already decided, perfectly fine again, I can’t judge you and I can’t damn you. But what I can do is tell you you’re incorrect.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Then you must not use the KJV because it's full of wars over religion. And more importantly when it comes to accusing me of being wrong you're without question standing in judgement over me. And doesn't your holy book say something to the effect...."judge not...or lest ye be judged'?
You quote the left's favorite verse and you don't even know what it means.
Textual context is everything, infidel.
The Lord was referring to righteous judgement. Judge rightly. The way you know what kind of tree you're looking at is by judging what kind of fruit it bares.
Your fruit is so rotten, I can't tell.

bacha29

That’s not a judgment that’s a fact. If I’m judging you, what penalty is there?
And I wouldn’t expect you to understand what being a Christian is when you’re not one.
Fact is you’re asking these questions from a position of dishonesty. You don’t want to know what the answer is because you’ve already decided, perfectly fine again, I can’t judge you and I can’t damn you. But what I can do is tell you you’re incorrect.
So you trying to tell me that your accusation of my incorrectness is based on nothing more than your own self righteous opinion? LMAO. And now you claiming that my so called "dishonesty" is based on what?

As you stated that there is no penalty for judgement? Yet one of the most basic tenants of the religion you claim to embrace warns people about the dangers of judging others.

In addition you accuse me of NOT being a Christian. Who appointed you the moral arbiter of Christianity? Given that you are a so called Christian there is a strong possibility that you appointed yourself.

Thebrownblob

You quote the left's favorite verse and you don't even know what it means.
Textual context is everything, infidel.
The Lord was referring to righteous judgement. Judge rightly. The way you know what kind of tree you're looking at is by judging what kind of fruit it bares.
Your fruit is so rotten, I can't tell.
I’ll bet he’s a hoot at parties 😂

Thebrownblob

So you trying to tell me that your accusation of my incorrectness is based on nothing more than your own self righteous opinion? LMAO. And now you claiming that my so called "dishonesty" is based on what?

As you stated that there is no penalty for judgement? Yet one of the most basic tenants of the religion you claim to embrace warns people about the dangers of judging others.

In addition you accuse me of NOT being a Christian. Who appointed you the moral arbiter of Christianity? Given that you are a so called Christian there is a strong possibility that you appointed yourself.

There’s no penalty for my judgment, if I had any for you. It’s clear you don’t have very good reading comprehension.. you stated you’re not a Christian by the way and you talk about a sky god because you’re mock. Knock yourself out buddy keep on mocking.

Now back to your erroneous summary, of what being a Christian is, did the apostles, who are following Christ have an organized religion and worry about money and a building. Being a Christian simply means trying to follow in Christ footsteps the Bible does point out, It’s a good idea place yourself among other people trying to do the same.

Last edited:

bacha29

There’s no penalty for my judgment, if I had any for you. It’s clear you don’t have very good reading comprehension.. you stated you’re not a Christian by the way and you talk about a sky god because you’re mock. Knock yourself out buddy keep on mocking.
So simply due to the fact that I talk differently, am capable of independent thought which is the bane of all religions and refuse to buckle under to the self righteousness of others including yours who think that their judgement is always the just and moral one does not mean that I am not a Christian , I'm just a nonconventional Christian. Therefore in your self righteous might are you going to say that I will never enter the kingdom of God?

I will never apologize for knowing the difference between faith and mind control.

Thebrownblob

So simply due to the fact that I talk differently, am capable of independent thought which is the bane of all religions and refuse to buckle under to the self righteousness of others including yours who think that their judgement is always the just and moral one does not mean that I am not a Christian , I'm just a nonconventional Christian. Therefore in your self righteous might are you going to say that I will never enter the kingdom of God?

I will never apologize for knowing the difference between faith and mind control.
You sound pretty proud and boastful 😂 so non-conventional that you don’t even believe in Christ being risen?. OK knock yourself out. And when did I say you wouldn’t enter the kingdom of God? How would I know that again? I’m not the judge I’m sure a lot of people thought Saul would never enter either and then on the road to Damascus everything changed. I would hope the same for you.

bacha29

You sound pretty proud and boastful 😂 so non-conventional that you don’t even believe in Christ being risen?. OK knock yourself out. And when did I say you wouldn’t enter the kingdom of God? How would I know that again? I’m not the judge I’m sure a lot of people thought Saul would never enter either and then on the road to Damascus everything changed. I would hope the same for you.
If you believe that your Christ rose from the dead, that's perfectly fine. Now whether I do or do not believe whether he did or did not rise or even existed at all is for me and me alone to decide. .

Now when the Mormon's and Jehovah Witness's come around I simply tell them this" " A mere mortal same as you and me succeeded getting you to believe what he told you. He then sent you out to my house unannounced and uninvited to try to compel me to believe what you were seduced into believing by a self appointed "messenger from God". And as a result that mere mortal not the universal being some call God now controls every aspect of your life, If you are convinced that you have a genuine need to be controlled in that fashion that's the choice you have made....but that's where it ends".

vantexan

And the bible you use no matter which version is full of historical accounts of bloodshed and death going back thousands of years involving civilizations who have attempted and often succeeded in destroying one another over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more and who among those civilizations is god's chosen people. And that war continues to this very day and will still be waged long after you and I are gone.
Can you point to violence advocated in the New Testament?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1678922103333.png

bacha29

Can you point to violence advocated in the New Testament?
Not advocated violence. The recorded history alone speaks for itself But I noticed that you left out the Old Testament What are you trying to sell here? A redacted version of biblical history that leaves out the parts you don't want people to know about? You're as bad as old King Jim.

bacha29

Are you capable of independent thought? Because it seems you're always supporting the latest cockeyed scheme put forth by Democrats. Especially if it involves spending huge sums of money.
Does that cockeyed scheme include Social Security and Medicare, If it's a cockeyed scheme then why would ever entrust your future well being to this so called "cockeye scheme".?