Portable pension

NC man

Was gonna go before peak but figure I can go one more, money is good in Dec, if I can’t del it all just bring it back and roll over. Mid day rates do it every day! Not gonna stress. Maybe hang it up in March or sooner.

McFeely

Huge Member
Curious what age you guys are roughly? I’m in my mid-40s hoping to retire in my mid-50s. Congrats on making it this far regardless. 🍺

falcon back

Curious what age you guys are roughly? I’m in my mid-40s hoping to retire in my mid-50s. Congrats on making it this far regardless. 🍺
Having enough money to retire in your mid 50's isn't the problem. It's the medical insurance cost that makes retirement tough. Cobra and the retirement reimbursement account help but it can be costly.

NC man

61,found health plan through a broker and RHPA money will cover most of the monthly premium til Medicare kicks in.of course deductible and copay I have to cover out of pocket.Crazy thing is the policy can’t have a subsidy unless I read the info wrong.Taking the RHPAamount and dividing by nbr of months til Medicare comes out to about 600 month for premium.

NC man

Having enough money to retire in your mid 50's isn't the problem. It's the medical insurance cost that makes retirement tough. Cobra and the retirement reimbursement account help but it can be costly.
Yea it’s 1136 month to keep ins we have now,probably more when we get info in October on health ins plan for 22