Powerpad gps; has it been referenced?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually the issue is tracking and information mostly, if a customer "tracks" it and information says it was pupped at a Dropbox or god forbid or at ABCD Inc. the next town over, the information is incorrect and can lead to confusion. So they want us to have the best info we can... and yes I agree dispatch is unbelievably slow in this process, and often I will "ADD STOP" you can put in the address so it should show up correctly when tracked.

I would think that the issue would be that it reaches it's destination on time and the vast majority of shippers couldn't care less where their package receives an origin scan.

dezguy

When I add a pup manually, about 30 seconds after I close the pup I get a message saying the tracking number could not be transmitted and to retransmit.

I'm assuming you guys and gals don't get that message?

Sparky

When I add a pup manually, about 30 seconds after I close the pup I get a message saying the tracking number could not be transmitted and to retransmit.

I'm assuming you guys and gals don't get that message?
I used to have that issue, but here dispatch WON'T add a stop for you at all, you have to add it yourself. My new favorite issue is when you scan a barcode for a delivery and a completely different tracking number shows up. Can't replicate it either.

DeliveryException

I used to have that issue, but here dispatch WON'T add a stop for you at all, you have to add it yourself. My new favorite issue is when you scan a barcode for a delivery and a completely different tracking number shows up. Can't replicate it either.
I have had that happen before, and since you don't have the barcode you can't un-scan it. Have to manually put it in and hope the form ID is 0201. I looked one up once and the number was from a package I had delivered already. No clue what caused it.

Nolimitz

I have had that happen before, and since you don't have the barcode you can't un-scan it. Have to manually put it in and hope the form ID is 0201. I looked one up once and the number was from a package I had delivered already. No clue what caused it.
seen that before. Its a PP glitch. Usually a # stored from the previous stop. Just back out of the current stop to clear it.