PRAYING FOR NEGOTIATORS TO GET US A GREAT CONTRACT!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So sittting there in the blazing heat waiting for another driver to come help you with an overweight is working smart?
Smarter than hauling a 149lb treadmill by yourself while increasing your body temperature, heart rate and risk of injury in said blazing heat.

Sitting in the hot sun.
Vs
Working in the hot sun.

I’ll take sitting every time.

watdaflock?

What I've learned since working at UPS; every new contract screws over employees just a little bit more, and how fortunate the old timers were in the good ol' days.

None of you will quit UPS, if upset over the next contract.

*Ya hear Union leader goofs talk about saving up a bit more than normal, in case of strike. How about the union quit mailing so much ridiculous propaganda in the mail and stop charging all of us monthly fees...?

Last edited:

Chester

Smarter than hauling a 149lb treadmill by yourself while increasing your body temperature, heart rate and risk of injury in said blazing heat.

Sitting in the hot sun.
Vs
Working in the hot sun.

I’ll take sitting every time.
Not that hard to slide 150lbs onto dolly and then slide off on porch, stairs are a different story though, obviously

F

Frankie's Friend

Not that hard to slide 150lbs onto dolly and then slide off on porch, stairs are a different story though, obviously
You forget the part about getting it off the floor to slide it on to a "dolly" and the part from in between the truck to the porch and then not letting it crash onto the porch as you set it down by yourself.

If it's raining, grandma wants the recliner in the house out of the rain. Then what Einstein?

We have a female driver who weighs about 100 lbs (max) who cant even lift the OV70s off the floor without help.

The company hired her knowing her tiny physical make up and you tell us that it's easy for any driver to just get these monstrosities onto a cart and slide it onto the porch.

You've got to be management. Ive never heard such blanket stupidity from a real driver.

You forget the part about getting it off the floor to slide it on to a "dolly" and the part from in between the truck to the porch and then not letting it crash onto the porch as you set it down by yourself.

If it's raining, grandma wants the recliner in the house out of the rain. Then what Einstein?

We have a female driver who weighs about 100 lbs (max) who cant even lift the OV70s off the floor without help.

The company hired her knowing her tiny physical make up and you tell us that it's easy for any driver to just get these monstrosities onto a cart and slide it onto the porch.

You've got to be management. Ive never heard such blanket stupidity from a real driver.
The flat skinny ones are sometimes a challenge to flip on end. But overall not too big of a deal. But having to hump it up a steep driveway because you are doing the route blind. Not knowing that there is room to turn around up there. Much bigger challenge.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The more you talk the more I understand you haven’t been here more than two or three years. Lmao rookie, come back and let me know it’s not that hard after your first herniated disc, or hip replaced, or meniscus tear. Your a rookie management schill, beat it.

The more you talk the more I understand you haven’t been here more than two or three years. Lmao rookie, come back and let me know it’s not that hard after your first herniated disc, or hip replaced, or meniscus tear. Your a rookie management schill, beat it.
I am not going to end my career being disabled over a :censored2:ing package.
If I can do it safely I will , if not...friend* it

I've already brought packages back as missed because no help was available.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I am not going to end my career being disabled over a :censored2:ing package.
If I can do it safely I will , if not...friend* it

I've already brought pacjapac back as missed because no help was available.
Next time you see Pacjapac, tell that Native American horse thief he owes me money......