President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Worked for me!
Slackers never get ahead.

Except the current one in the White House!

You ARE aware of who Trump ran against, aren't you?

Here we go, can't defend the Liar-In-Chief so lets pull out the blame Obama excuse or the tried and true "Lock Her Up" Clinton is a criminal card.

Besides, its not who Trump ran against, you should have said, "who ran against the Russians." See I can do it too, make accusations without proof or facts!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Here we go, can't defend the Liar-In-Chief so lets pull out the blame Obama excuse or the tried and true "Lock Her Up" Clinton is a criminal card.

Besides, its not who Trump ran against, you should have said, "who ran against the Russians." See I can do it too, make accusations without proof or facts!
The mentally bankrupt voted for the morally bankrupt and lost, and all they want to do from then on is pull everyone down to their level.
Don't know of a single President who didn't lie through their teeth, depending on who their audience was.
I do like the results that we've gotten under this President, liar, womanizer, Putin-lover or not.
Sometimes the only thing that matters is the results.

Have a nice day!:thumbsup:

Benben

I do like the results that we've gotten under this President, liar, womanizer, Putin-lover or not.
Sometimes the only thing that matters is the results.

Other than filling judicial vacancies, which you and I both know all he does is pick a name from a list handed to him, what exactly has he done?

Yes, sometimes my anger can cloud my thinking and I don't see as clearly as I should so please just tell us what Trump has accomplished thus far.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Other than filling judicial vacancies, which you and I both know all he does is pick a name from a list handed to him, what exactly has he done?

Yes, sometimes my anger can cloud my thinking and I don't see as clearly as I should so please just tell us what Trump has accomplished thus far.
Listen to one of his rallies and you will hear in excruciating detail what he has accomplished.

Benben

Listen to one of his rallies and you will hear in excruciating detail what he has accomplished.

Where do you think 1/2 of his 6,000+ lies occur? If I had to listen to one of his rally speeches I'd blow my brains out!

The only reason to even watch 30 seconds of his rally is to look at the inbreeds they put directly behind him! That way I have more to be thankful for on Sunday mornings!

It will be fine

A tax cut for billionaires passed through reconciliation. A bunch of EOs that’ll only last as long as his term.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Sometimes your unhinged anger affects your reading comprehension. Try reading what I posted again.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You post a lot of drivel, but say very little.

Again, I ask you directly, what exactly has Trump "accomplished?"

I am being serious here!
Never said Trump accomplished anything.
Said I liked the results.
Much like Reagan.
Leads with confidence in what he believes in, assures the public things will improve.
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

BTW, you sound suspiciously like Drivel In Drivel Out.

vantexan

You post a lot of drivel, but say very little.

Again, I ask you directly, what exactly has Trump "accomplished?"

I am being serious here!
Sure, lower taxes, less regulation has spurred investment and improved the economy. You will probably scoff, but there's plenty of evidence all around.

vantexan

Name a president who didn't pick from a list handed to him?

vantexan

They've been making accusations against Trump for two years now. Why should you be any different?

newfie

snowflake is getting so angry :)

vantexan

So you say! I am not making $6 million a year so my taxes actually went up, we'll know by how much in March! Care to offer proof? Less regulation? Now I can dump tailings in a river like the coal companies can or drill off the Atlantic Sea Board? Dude use your :censored2:ing head! Offer facts or get called out!
The stock market has actually given up all its gains for the past 18 months!

Please, do not confuse me with your wife! She told me so last night.:speechless:
Less regulation doesn't mean that polluting industries can now dump waste in rivers or some such. It means removing layers of government red tape that is both expensive and time consuming to comply with. It affects all facets of the workplace. That was what Obama and friends were doing to the economy, strangling it with paperwork and fees. Someone wanting to cut hair shouldn't have to jump through numerous hoops and pay exorbitant fees to do that. Don't focus on that, just one of many examples. The government wanted control, Trump put control back into the hands of businesses where it belongs. This encourages entrepreneurs, not discourage them.