President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They've been making accusations against Trump for two years now. Why should you be any different?

Because Trump no longer has his butt-buddy Nunes to run to the White house to act like a cheap $2 whore to run interference! My friend, the whores in congress are no longer in power! I do not know the facts, none of us do except Mueller, but I will bet my last 5 checks Trump is dirtier than D.T, Jr. and that pseudo-woman you call a wife!

Stone goes to jail for being a :censored2:, Trump gets impeached for being a :censored2: Bag and raping the US and Ivanka goes to Moscow to officially become Putin's concubine and Pense becomes the President. That leaves Jared to come out of the closet and name his boyfriend!

That leaves us all with....exactly who fathered Ivanka's children!!!!!!!!!

newfie

Where do you think 1/2 of his 6,000+ lies occur? If I had to listen to one of his rally speeches I'd blow my brains out!

The only reason to even watch 30 seconds of his rally is to look at the inbreeds they put directly behind him! That way I have more to be thankful for on Sunday mornings!

which one of those war vets do you think are inbred?

vantexan

Because Trump no longer has his butt-buddy Nunes to run to the White house to act like a cheap $2 whore to run interference! My friend, the whores in congress are no longer in power! I do not know the facts, none of us do except Mueller, but I will bet my last 5 checks Trump is dirtier than D.T, Jr. and that pseudo-woman you call a wife!

Stone goes to jail for being a :censored2:, Trump gets impeached for being a :censored2: Bag and raping the US and Ivanka goes to Moscow to officially become Putin's concubine and Pense becomes the President. That leaves Jared to come out of the closet and name his boyfriend!

If this is your idea of what will win in 2020 then keep it up. :)

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

This has me wondering.....why aren't YOU the President of the United States? We need someone of your intellect(?) and ability(?) to fix our, and the world's, problems.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I was reading an old magazine at the doctors office yesterday. Seems Trump pardoned some Oregon ranchers convicted of arson for burning up 100 plus acres of federal land. As long as they didn't light California fires it must be OK.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was reading an old magazine at the doctors office yesterday. Seems Trump pardoned some Oregon ranchers convicted of arson for burning up 100 plus acres of federal land. As long as they didn't light California fires it must be OK.
I understand he pardoned David Koresh too!

Watch the LibTurds go apoplectic and drooling from the mouth!
:biting::biting::(:(:(:crying::crying::crying::crying::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Benben

Less regulation doesn't mean that polluting industries can now dump waste in rivers or some such. It means removing layers of government red tape that is both expensive and time consuming to comply with. It affects all facets of the workplace. That was what Obama and friends were doing to the economy, strangling it with paperwork and fees. Someone wanting to cut hair shouldn't have to jump through numerous hoops and pay exorbitant fees to do that. Don't focus on that, just one of many examples. The government wanted control, Trump put control back into the hands of businesses where it belongs. This encourages entrepreneurs, not discourage them.

Go look at the first 4 E.A.'s trump took when entering office and blow that first sentence out your pie hole! I have had it with the BS excuse of regulations hurt business. Regulations prevents your hair cutter from just blindly pouring toxic chemicals down the drain. Regulations help keep dry cleaners from poisoning entire neighborhood's ground water for decades to come. Regulations keep business's from hiring illegals and driving down wages. Regulations prevent clear cutting entire mountain sides which then causes mudslides into lower towns the next season! Regulations keep my family safe when we go out to eat, or shop, or drive down the road.

Ok mouth, give us 1 regulation Trump lifted that helped anyone but the 1%! List 1 thing "Obama and friends" did that hurt 99.9% of the citizens with paperwork and fees! As far as your assertion that "Obama and friends" were strangling the economy, The economy exploded during the previous administration when you look at the where it was when that administration took control 'till the Liar-In-Chief took office! Control should never rest in the hands of Businesses! Thats like asking Jeffery Dahmer to be your chef! Keep regurgitating Hannity and we'll keep calling your lies out! You are just like McConnell, yesterday he or his office said there needs to be bipartisanship, 8 years after saying Obama will be stopped at every turn!

Benben

Yes..Yes..Go to church and thank God that you're so much better than others. You and @It will be fine go to the same place?..No wait..He's an atheist.

Thankful That I can think for myself and have taught my kids to actually use their heads instead of just being sheep!

Sure, lower taxes, less regulation has spurred investment and improved the economy. You will probably scoff, but there's plenty of evidence all around.

baa, baa, baa.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Such a disingenuous post takes away from your credibility ... at least put a smilie face at the end so Sporty and Itzy will know you are kidding.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Go look at the first 4 E.A.'s trump took when entering office and blow that first sentence out your pie hole! I have had it with the BS excuse of regulations hurt business. Regulations prevents your hair cutter from just blindly pouring toxic chemicals down the drain. Regulations help keep dry cleaners from poisoning entire neighborhood's ground water for decades to come. Regulations keep business's from hiring illegals and driving down wages. Regulations prevent clear cutting entire mountain sides which then causes mudslides into lower towns the next season! Regulations keep my family safe when we go out to eat, or shop, or drive down the road.

Ok mouth, give us 1 regulation Trump lifted that helped anyone but the 1%! List 1 thing "Obama and friends" did that hurt 99.9% of the citizens with paperwork and fees! As far as your assertion that "Obama and friends" were strangling the economy, The economy exploded during the previous administration when you look at the where it was when that administration took control 'till the Liar-In-Chief took office! Control should never rest in the hands of Businesses! Thats like asking Jeffery Dahmer to be your chef! Keep regurgitating Hannity and we'll keep calling your lies out! You are just like McConnell, yesterday he or his office said there needs to be bipartisanship, 8 years after saying Obama will be stopped at every turn!
Well said but considering your target audience you might as well be talking to a sack of rudabagas.

newfie

such an angry trump hater . Sad