President Trump

newfie

I bet trump is LHAO

46258838_291995744981093_8591022618885226496_n.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“I could have done that. As you know, I just left the day before the American Cemetery, and I probably think, and that was one where it was raining as hard as you can imagine, and I made a speech at the American Cemetery the day before and I probably, you know, in retrospect I should have and I did last year and I will virtually every year,” Trump said. “But we had come in very late at night and I had just left, literally, the American Cemetery in Paris, and I really probably assumed that was fine, and I was extremely busy because of affairs of state, and other things.” “I was extremely busy on calls for the country; we did a lot of calling as you know"
In fact, Trump did not attend last year’s ceremony at Arlington, either.

Trump explains his no-show at Arlington: 'I was extremely busy on calls'

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“I could have done that. As you know, I just left the day before the American Cemetery, and I probably think, and that was one where it was raining as hard as you can imagine, and I made a speech at the American Cemetery the day before and I probably, you know, in retrospect I should have and I did last year and I will virtually every year,” Trump said. “But we had come in very late at night and I had just left, literally, the American Cemetery in Paris, and I really probably assumed that was fine, and I was extremely busy because of affairs of state, and other things.” “I was extremely busy on calls for the country; we did a lot of calling as you know"

And yet, Trump supports the military 10 times more than that POS O'Bummer!

newfie

You're grasping for straws . Trump is the biggest friend to the military since Reagan .
You Dems loved Obama for his optics without substance.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You're grasping for straws . Trump is the biggest friend to the Syrian and Russian military since Reagan .

Fixed if for you. First year in office Trump ok's a missile strike but just after he signed it he said, "gimme a second I have to make a quick phone call" and leaves the office to place a call to his bestie Putin and Bashar!

If you meant the American military sure, nothing like a friend sending you and 5,000 others to the southern border to roll out a bunch of razor wire and then sit and do nothing for weeks.

It will be fine

Fixed if for you. First year in office Trump ok's a missile strike but just after he signed it he said, "gimme a second I have to make a quick phone call" and leaves the office to place a call to his bestie Putin and Bashar!

If you meant the American military sure, nothing like a friend sending you and 5,000 others to the southern border to roll out a bunch of razor wire and then sit and do nothing for weeks.
At least those soldiers on the border get to spend thanksgiving living in tents. I’m sure they’re proud to be part of political grandstanding for an election. Don’t forget the veterans getting evicted because their GI bill payments are late. With friends like these.