President Trump

Dollar Chasing

so you have no argument against what you quoted. got it.
I don’t need an arguement, because the facts are the facts. Whatever the trump lemmings are spouting off about is a warped, twisted, hateful, racist, selfish alternate reality that has no basis in actual reality. On top of that, it just shows how horrible they are as human beings.

This is how it goes:

Reality: Trump did something wrong/illegal.

Trumpists: No he didn’t. Buttery males.

Reality: Here’s the unadulterated proof that he did the wrong/illegal thing.

Trumpists: So what? Lol umad? MAGA!!! Our president is great and just because he did that doesn’t make any difference about how we feel about him because we “won” the presidency. Actually, we think it’s great he did the wrong/illegal thing, because we’re :censored2: humans.

Can’t wait for this whole thing to end so they can all be shut up and bred out of existence.

Dollar Chasing

Shouldn't take long considering most gays are on the left and can't reproduce.
Exactly. Gays are the best. Leaving the women for us, voting blue so that people can actually have human rights, and making sure that the number of redtards keeps going down, simultaneously solving the problems of our :censored2: country, and helping with overpopulation.

floridays

Your side is the one pointing at the colors on a map and saying “SEE?!!”

The numbers do not lie. There were nearly 3,000,000 more people who voted for Hillary than Trump. It doesn’t matter that Republican counties are typically far less populated and cover a greater geographical area.
It does matter, that is one example of the genius of our founders in only ratifying a Constitution that allowed for Presidential elections to be determined by Electors from the several states. Without that provision there would be no federal government, no unity of states to form a nation.
Keep delivering boxes, leave the complicated to the adults.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Exactly. Gays are the best. Leaving the women for us, voting blue so that people can actually have human rights, and making sure that the number of redtards keeps going down, simultaneously solving the problems of our :censored2: country, and helping with overpopulation.
If you keep repeating it over and over, it will be true!

floridays

The people making this comparison are essentially saying that the vote of someone who lives in the country should count for more than the vote of someone who lives in the city. I don't understand why they think this is a compelling argument.
They are usually the same people who say that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count California, which is basically saying that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count all the votes of the people who didn't vote for him. Don't really get that one either.
Lets entertain one thought.
I ask you to look at the electoral map, and I ask you what would be the ramification of the blue states aligning to form a new country with a new Constitution? You understand, just to secure that their vote counts.
You do understand the blue states doing such is Constitutionally provided for. And noted by the founders.

@bbsam hates when I ask questions, he hates the Socratic method. Show your intellectual superiority to @bbsam by actually responding to a question and then offering your question.

floridays

I don’t need an arguement, because the facts are the facts. Whatever the trump lemmings are spouting off about is a warped, twisted, hateful, racist, selfish alternate reality that has no basis in actual reality. On top of that, it just shows how horrible they are as human beings.

This is how it goes:

Reality: Trump did something wrong/illegal.

Trumpists: No he didn’t. Buttery males.

Reality: Here’s the unadulterated proof that he did the wrong/illegal thing.

Trumpists: So what? Lol umad? MAGA!!! Our president is great and just because he did that doesn’t make any difference about how we feel about him because we “won” the presidency. Actually, we think it’s great he did the wrong/illegal thing, because we’re :censored2: humans.

Can’t wait for this whole thing to end so they can all be shut up and bred out of existence.
Provide the unadulterated proof that he did the wrong/illegal thing. And we will deal with it.
Until that time you and your type are a propagandist pack trying to define truth by numbers. Can you understand? Democracy, the tyranny of the majority. You are not a smart human.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Provide the unadulterated proof that he did the wrong/illegal thing. And we will deal with it.

Is it OK if I just leave that to Mueller, the AGs of Maryland/DC/200 Congressional Democrats (emoluments suits), State of New York (Trump Foundation suit and probable tax law violation case) and the SDNY?

floridays

Is it OK if I just leave that to Mueller, the AGs of Maryland/DC/200 Congressional Democrats (emoluments suits), State of New York (Trump Foundation suit and probable tax law violation case) and the SDNY?
No you can't, You don't seem to understand how the judicial system works. You clowns are trying your best to bastardize it however.

newfie

I think most of that is just resentment that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 in 2016. The electoral college alone won the Presidency for both George W Bush and Trump. Not the will of the people.

Doesn’t change the fact that Hillary’s decision to not visit and campaign in a few key states might have lost the election for her.

Give us voter ID laws in all States and I'll agree that she got the popular vote . Otherwise we don't know who is voting.