President Trump

newfie

I don’t need an arguement, because the facts are the facts. Whatever the trump lemmings are spouting off about is a warped, twisted, hateful, racist, selfish alternate reality that has no basis in actual reality. On top of that, it just shows how horrible they are as human beings.

This is how it goes:

Reality: Trump did something wrong/illegal.

Trumpists: No he didn’t. Buttery males.

Reality: Here’s the unadulterated proof that he did the wrong/illegal thing.

Trumpists: So what? Lol umad? MAGA!!! Our president is great and just because he did that doesn’t make any difference about how we feel about him because we “won” the presidency. Actually, we think it’s great he did the wrong/illegal thing, because we’re :censored2: humans.

Can’t wait for this whole thing to end so they can all be shut up and bred out of existence.

The missing part is the proof. A small technicality for you libs but otherwise important to the rest of us.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Give us voter ID laws in all States and I'll agree that she got the popular vote . Otherwise we don't know who is voting.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

The only election fraud proven to have been perpetrated lately is by Republicans who have been collecting absentee ballots and casting them for themselves.

El Correcto

god is dead
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

The only election fraud proven to have been perpetrated lately is by Republicans who have been collecting absentee ballots and casting them for themselves.
snipesbrenda_12022018gettyimages.jpg

Dollar Chasing

The missing part is the proof. A small technicality for you libs but otherwise important to the rest of us.
Hahahahahahahahahhajahahaaahahahahahaa! “The importance of proof and facts” coming from a red hat. Ahaahahahahahahahaa! I’m just watching dig your own hole. You are WRONG (WRONG means there’s only one correct option and you’re either right or wrong about it, and you’re WRONG) about so much, and physically and mentally unable to come to terms with any one of them. Either you’ll wake up, or you’ll be forgotten. Better choose now.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It does matter, that is one example of the genius of our founders in only ratifying a Constitution that allowed for Presidential elections to be determined by Electors from the several states. Without that provision there would be no federal government, no unity of states to form a nation.
Keep delivering boxes, leave the complicated to the adults.
There is nothing in the Constitution that says the Electors have to vote according to their states popular vote.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Really,? please support your claim.
If I remember my history classes correctly, the founders allowed the states Electors to break up their votes proportionately to the popular vote. It wasn't until somewhere in the 1800's that most states Electors all voted the same following the majority vote.

floridays

If I remember my history classes correctly, the founders allowed the states Electors to break up their votes proportionately to the popular vote. It wasn't until somewhere in the 1800's that most states Electors all voted the same following the majority vote.
Look clown, I never made that claim in this context, you quoted me from a totally unrelated post. I know your type, not to be trusted for intellectual honesty.
My quote is there for anyone that chooses to know what it was in response to.
You are a total lightweight, if this is your game.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the time line of your post and my response is impossible.

Well that's just foolish, the modern electoral college is nothing like the one the founders used.

Was only responding to these claims between the two of you. The Electoral College is NOT the same today as what the founders envisioned.

vantexan

Times change. Candidates go into the election knowing how it works. Trump realized what he had to do and campaigned like crazy where he needed to. Hillary assumed she didn't need to in reliably Democrat States. It cost her.

floridays

Well that's just foolish, the modern electoral college is nothing like the one the founders used.

Was only responding to these claims between the two of you. The Electoral College is NOT the same today as what the founders envisioned.
Back to where we began then, but this time it is your claim and you can't blame it on, the two of you. Now support your personal claim.

I do understand it is not possible, however, I do enjoy watching people squirm. Give it your best try @bottomups .

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

They didn't envision Senators being elected by the people either.
As a counter-point, the founders didn't envision the Electoral College except what the Constitution says ... it is left to each state.
Neither the Constitution nor Federal election laws compel electors to vote for their party’s candidate. That said, twenty-seven states have laws on the books that require electors to vote for their party’s candidate if that candidate gets a majority of the state’s popular vote. In 24 states, no such laws apply, but common practice is for electors to vote for their party’s nominee.
Most states have a “winner-take-all” system that awards all electors to the winning presidential candidate. However, Maine and Nebraska each have a variation of “proportional representation.” Read more about the allocation of Electors among the states and try to predict the outcome of the Electoral College vote.

vantexan

They didn't envision Senators being elected by the people either.
As a counter-point, the founders didn't envision the Electoral College except what the Constitution says ... it is left to each state.
Neither the Constitution nor Federal election laws compel electors to vote for their party’s candidate. That said, twenty-seven states have laws on the books that require electors to vote for their party’s candidate if that candidate gets a majority of the state’s popular vote. In 24 states, no such laws apply, but common practice is for electors to vote for their party’s nominee.
Most states have a “winner-take-all” system that awards all electors to the winning presidential candidate. However, Maine and Nebraska each have a variation of “proportional representation.” Read more about the allocation of Electors among the states and try to predict the outcome of the Electoral College vote.
But why can't we just have a one size fits all system that will allow the Democrats to always win? And will only be changed if the Democrats lose?