President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
If you play the record backwards is says Trump beat Hillary's ass and the left is still pi $$ed off.

I think most of that is just resentment that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 in 2016. The electoral college alone won the Presidency for both George W Bush and Trump. Not the will of the people.

Doesn’t change the fact that Hillary’s decision to not visit and campaign in a few key states might have lost the election for her.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think most of that is just resentment that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 in 2016. The electoral college alone won the Presidency for both George W Bush and Trump. Not the will of the people.

Doesn’t change the fact that Hillary’s decision to not visit and campaign in a few key states might have lost the election for her.
Thank God for the EC.
You ever check out a county by county vote? It reveals the wisdom of the Founders.

Box Ox

Awwww, poor little snowflake. Last night’s Saturday Night Live hurt his wittle feelings. He’s threatening to tell the courts on them! “can’t be legal” to upset the supreme leader wannabe. LOL

2l4zdf.jpg

Box Ox

You really are clueless, or is it just willful stupidity?

Your side is the one pointing at the colors on a map and saying “SEE?!!”

The numbers do not lie. There were nearly 3,000,000 more people who voted for Hillary than Trump. It doesn’t matter that Republican counties are typically far less populated and cover a greater geographical area.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why is that relevant? Nobody’s vote should count for more than anybody else’s.
You don't see the relevancy ?
Clustered mega populated areas that are convinced to vote for a candidate would be all it would take to win every election .
Why campaign any where in the country but southern California, southern Florida, and New York?

Box Ox

You don't see the relevancy ?
Clustered mega populated areas that are convinced to vote for a candidate would be all it would take to win every election .
Why campaign any where in the country but southern California, southern Florida, and New York?

I understand that. Which is why I said in a previous post that I’m OK with Republicans receiving electoral handouts. It’s the only way they could lose by nearly 3,000,000 votes and still drag the Country along for the Donald Trump ride.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

The numbers do not lie. There were nearly 3,000,000 more people who voted for Hillary than Trump. It doesn’t matter that Republican counties are typically far less populated and cover a greater geographical area.
The people making this comparison are essentially saying that the vote of someone who lives in the country should count for more than the vote of someone who lives in the city. I don't understand why they think this is a compelling argument.
They are usually the same people who say that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count California, which is basically saying that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count all the votes of the people who didn't vote for him. Don't really get that one either.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Evidently you live in one of the 'dense' population centers that would control the elections, if we used the popular vote.

Using your logic we would need to change representation in the Senate as well.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The people making this comparison are essentially saying that the vote of someone who lives in the country should count for more than the vote of someone who lives in the city. I don't understand why they think this is a compelling argument.
They are usually the same people who say that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count California, which is basically saying that Trump would have won the popular vote if you don't count all the votes of the people who didn't vote for him. Don't really get that one either.
Because the Presidency is supposed to represent the will of the country as a whole, and not three major population centers.