President Trump

Whitelexus

Thanks for agreeing that the Donald has done a wonderful job on unemployment.
I will give him credit for not running the economy down the tubes...yet, but he still has plenty of time to do so! He did inherit a strong economy, with strong trends, but it’s just a matter of time before some of his very inept policies start to take hold. Wait for it....really, the average Americans’ standard of living will be most affected and it’s not gonna be a fun ride with this maniac behind the wheel! Brace for impact.

Whitelexus

Makes you wonder if Trump said he isn't going to nuke North Korea the Dems would scream "nuke'em!"
True...and it works both ways. By dividing the political parties, the government has ensured that they get at least half the country’s approval rating (except in Trump’s case haha). Regardless of looking at the bad, and accepting it, alongside the good—citizens are too complacent with jumping on a single party’s band wagon and ignoring the :censored2: policies that their party puts into play.

vantexan

I will give him credit for not running the economy down the tubes...yet, but he still has plenty of time to do so! He did inherit a strong economy, with strong trends, but it’s just a matter of time before some of his very inept policies start to take hold. Wait for it....really, the average Americans’ standard of living will be most affected and it’s not gonna be a fun ride with this maniac behind the wheel! Brace for impact.
According to the liberal pundits he was going to destroy the economy his first year in. You're not criticizing him on what he has done, but on what might happen. If he's reelected will you be saying 4 years from now unemployment is low, wages are up, the country is more secure, but it'll all implode any time now?

Whitelexus

According to the liberal pundits he was going to destroy the economy his first year in. You're not criticizing him on what he has done, but on what might happen. If he's reelected will you be saying 4 years from now unemployment is low, wages are up, the country is more secure, but it'll all implode any time now?
I’ll eat my words if he prevents a recession in his first term. I’m very doubtful he’ll see a second...and it’s still up in the air if he’ll make it thru this go around. I’m not hoping he fails but I don’t think it’s likely that he’ll succeed. He’s too much of idiot lol

bacha29

I’ll eat my words if he prevents a recession in his first term. I’m very doubtful he’ll see a second...and it’s still up in the air if he’ll make it thru this go around. I’m not hoping he fails but I don’t think it’s likely that he’ll succeed. He’s too much of idiot lol
The GOP will put up with Trump for as long as he can move the party's agenda comprised exclusively of the appeasement it's wealthy donors. If the economy as many predict tanks, he loses Syria, the trade war. the Mueller report paints him as dirty candidate and the new Congress has the drop on him they'll be looking for somebody else.

vantexan

The GOP will put up with Trump for as long as he can move the party's agenda comprised exclusively of the appeasement it's wealthy donors. If the economy as many predict tanks, he loses Syria, the trade war. the Mueller report paints him as dirty candidate and the new Congress has the drop on him they'll be looking for somebody else.
Yawn.

newfie

He inherited a mediocre economy with positive but weakening trends and juiced it up. In the process he loosened up many of the redundant regulatory constraints that we're slowly choking the economy. It should be ok to say Obama had positive exonomic results and that Trump took those results to a higher level.

Whitelexus

He inherited a mediocre economy with positive but weakening trends and juiced it up. In the process he loosened up many of the redundant regulatory constraints that we're slowly choking the economy. It should be ok to say Obama had positive exonomic results and that Trump took those results to a higher level.
You’re so cute when you’re confused
Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The fat idiot blew hot air into a corporate debt bubble with tax cuts. The pop is on Trump. Own it snowflake.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
48404854_1984343768267628_4796727627744280576_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump 2016:
We're going to build a big beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Trump 2018:
We're going to put up some metal slats and if American taxpayers don't pay for it we're shutting down their government.

vantexan

Trump 2016:
We're going to build a big beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Trump 2018:
We're going to put up some metal slats and if American taxpayers don't pay for it we're shutting down their government.

DIDO 2016:
Open borders are swell.

DIDO 2018:
I don't care how many murders, rapes, robberies, drunk driving deaths, etc are committed by illegal aliens, open borders are swell.