President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
These walls were most likely built by local or State governments.
They react more closely to the needs of their citizens because they are held more accountable by the voters.
Another reason you want governing to be done as close to the voter as possible.
I thought about that possibility. These walls are usually seen along interstates...federal taxes? Be something to check out.

BrownFlush

@Old Man Jingles
STATE FUNDS FOR NOISE BARRIERS

Noise barrier construction was an active component of DOT's transportation program from the early 1970s to the late 1980s, but the retrofit portion of the program essentially disappeared after 1992. Until 1981, noise barrier construction was basically confined to the non-toll portions of interstate highways. These barriers were funded primarily with 90% federal funding from the interstate construction program. But in 1981, the federal law was changed to require appurtenances such as noise barriers to be funded from the much smaller interstate rehabilitation category rather than the construction allotment.

BrownFlush

You're just butthurt that Trump lied to you about Mexico paying for a wall.

Nice try deflecting.
You bought Trump's hot steaming load of lies. Sad.
My butt never hurts. The Trump deal on the wall ain't over till the fat Mexican sings.
Deflect? Deflect? D eflect I n D eflect O ut...
It's steamy alright. Your lips and ass have been on fire for 2 years.

vantexan

Think it through bro, if the borders were open, they wouldn't be illegal immigrants.

We need to reform the immigration process because the way it is right now, the people who immigrate illegally are rewarded and the ones who follow the process are punished by having to wait years and years, unless they're filthy rich.
Why I do believe you advocated for open borders on this very forum.