President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah right those dairy farms could easily pay a fair wage but they would rather pocket the money. I would gladly pay .10 more or gallon.
Be more than 10 cents a gallon. Probably north of a dollar. Many farms are losing money on their dairy operations and closing up. Pretty soon Wisconsin will be all Mega corporate farms.

cachmeifucan

Yeah I don't believe that. And most farmers are selling their farms probably because they made so much money they sent kids to great universities and they don't want to work the farm. And the good old death tax doesn't help so why not sell it to corporations and keep their money instead of loose it when they die. How much is the death or inheritance tax I think trump did lower it. I went to dells and Nothing but African and some sort of Asian people probably because that corporation that bought everything up there wants cheap labor instead of paying a fair living wage.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah I don't believe that. And most farmers are selling their farms probably because they made so much money they sent kids to great universities and they don't want to work the farm. And the good old death tax doesn't help so why not sell it to corporations and keep their money instead of loose it when they die. How much is the death or inheritance tax I think trump did lower it. I went to dells and Nothing but African and some sort of Asian people probably because that corporation that bought everything up there wants cheap labor instead of paying a fair living wage.
Why won't your idol pay a fair living wage?
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 78 foreign workers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Wisconsin dairy farmers in financial crisis, more expected to close

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/.../wisconsins-dairy-farmers.../2067281002/

cachmeifucan

Yea I read it. it was about a guy who had a barn burn down and it says he was making money until fire and his insurance wasn't enough. Maybe he was under insured. Article also said more cows. Yes the little guy get squeezed out when the cocorporations come in a drive prices down. I'm sure once the corporations buy up enough small guys they will raise the price again

bbsam

Staff member
Yea I read it. it was about a guy who had a barn burn down and it says he was making money until fire and his insurance wasn't enough. Maybe he was under insured. Article also said more cows. Yes the little guy get squeezed out when the cocorporations come in a drive prices down. I'm sure once the corporations buy up enough small guys they will raise the price again

rod

Retired 23 years
I never met a farmer yet who said he made any money. Its part of the farmers code. Come off poor even though you are able to buy the latest snowmobile and pickup on the market and a new $100,000 piece of equipment. Just be sure you buy your Federal Crop Insurance in case you say times are tough and your crops suck and maybe don't even plant any crops so the Government will pay you Soil Bank payments to put your fields in limbo.

cachmeifucan

I never met a farmer yet who said he made any money. Its part of the farmers code. Come off poor even though you are able to buy the latest snowmobile and pickup on the market and a new $100,000 piece of equipment. Just be sure you buy your Federal Crop Insurance in case you say times are tough and your crops suck and maybe don't even plant any crops so the Government will pay you Soil Bank payments to put your fields in limbo.
And they have land that's worth millions and send their kids to the best colleges.

cachmeifucan

Why won't your idol pay a fair living wage?
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 78 foreign workers.
He is no longer in control. But they are legal immigrants and how do you know how much they are getting paid. You ever work a golf course you know many get good tips and base pay.

cachmeifucan

That's naive.
No its logical do you think he would risk keeping America great again. He had to relinquish control. If they even thought he was in control it would be all over cnn.although the only people that watch cnn are the people in airports and when republican need a laugh and people that hate how great America is. I bet you're the latter

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No its logical do you think he would risk keeping America great again. He had to relinquish control. If they even thougthought he was in control it would be all over cnn.although the only people that watch cnn are the people in airports and when republican need a laugh and people that gate how great America is. I bet you're the latter
You're being naive.

PS
Cable television is for suckers.
I bet you pay for Fox News and OAN.

cachmeifucan

Do you hope the economy crashes just so he won't get reelected. The fed chair is part of deep state who raised rates and said he was going to raise them multiple times next year just to shake the market. The man is donating his presidential salary barely sleeps and barely golfs. He is the best president in my lifetime

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you hope the economy crashes just so he won't get reelected.
No. I hope he keeps his fat mouth shut and stays off Twitter because he seems to lack even a basic understanding of economics.
The fed chair is part of deep state who raised rates and said he was going to raise them multiple times next year just to shake the market.
Wrong.
And by the way, Trump appointed him lol.
The man is donating his presidential salary barely sleeps and barely golfs.
Barely golfs? Are you high?