President Trump

cachmeifucan

Bible belt, you?
I guess in the bible belt we don't have the same issue. We have much violence and welfare and high unemployment in certain demographics. And a huge illegal alien population. They kill many Americans with driving drunk. And the over populate our city schools. They got 3 families living in 1 house but only pay single family property tax.they work for cash not paying taxes. They send multiple billion a month to Mexico taking money out of our economy.

floridays

I never met a farmer yet who said he made any money. Its part of the farmers code. Come off poor even though you are able to buy the latest snowmobile and pickup on the market and a new $100,000 piece of equipment. Just be sure you buy your Federal Crop Insurance in case you say times are tough and your crops suck and maybe don't even plant any crops so the Government will pay you Soil Bank payments to put your fields in limbo.
You must be an old guy, you have great understanding :thumbup1:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess in the bible belt we don't have the same issue. We have much violence and welfare and high unemployment in certain demographics. And a huge illegal alien population. They kill many Americans with driving drunk. And the over populate our city schools. They got 3 families living in 1 house but only pay single family property tax.they work for cash not paying taxes. They send multiple billion a month to Mexico taking money out of our economy.
Scapegoating immigrants is not new. You've bought into that lie. Sad.

floridays

Scapegoating immigrants is not new. You've bought into that lie. Sad.
First things first, this lie you speak of that has been bought, exactly what is it?
Post the lie, arguments will proceed.
Maybe bbsam will be your surrogate, this will not see the light of day w/o his approval, or another minister of correct speech. That's how it works you see.

cachmeifucan

No its a reality here. When grandparents live with kids and the kids have multiple kids but they pay single family property tax that directly effects school funding. When a illegal goes to hospital to have a baby or some other health related issues it get written off and they may pay pennies on the dollar. When they commit crime and we have to house them in jails and give them interpreters and free lawyer. That cost taxpayers. There kids don't know English so the school only hire bilingual teacher so now American are discriminated because they don't know fluent Spanish. Everything out here is printed in English and Spanish so how much that cost companies. They also get welfare because if the kids are born here so they get food stamps daycare assistance. They will also work for peanuts so they drive wages down. If a company had a choice to hire an illegal or a American who wants a fair living wage and rights who you think they will hire. My good friend is African American own a trucking company and he only hires illegal aliens because he pays them nothing and he just sits back and lives the good life.

cachmeifucan

Why would I want to it's inaccurate.
People cannot be illegal.
Umm yes they can. Ask the cop brother in California or molly tibbets. Or Kate steinle family. If I commit a crime and go to jail IL get separated from my family. That's why I don't get caught. If you drag your kids across the dessert you or I will be locked up for child endangerment it's definitely a form of abuse. So why should a illegal not be prosecuted and dcfs place their child in a stable home. The liberal in Pennsylvania just ruled that if a pregnant woman does drugs that isn't abuse. In Germany a judge ruled a grown man not sure how old can marry a 14 year old girl because the Muslims culture is uncivilized and that is coming here. Like all the doctors here that were about to be charged with female genitalia mutilation. But now a judge ruled it's OK.

cachmeifucan

No my family came here long before Ellis Island even open. If I go to Mexico and stay there over 6 months and don't apply for citizencitizenship and denounce my American citizenship IL be illegal in their eyes. Why is it OK for every other country to uphold there immigration laws.but not us. If you don't like our laws change them but until then we should uphold all laws on the books. We shouldn't be able to pick and choose what laws to uphold. And until the law changes they are illegal. If you overstay your visa your illegal.