President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
And this video proves what?
Exactly what did the guy say that was historically correct? The only thing that can be remotely correct is that the land was inhabited before Europeans hit the shore. He did not say that, but I assume that is what he is hanging his headdress on.
Mak are you going to live your life in the fourth grade? Present a fact based foundation and we can move from there.
I can, and will be my regular jackass and insert from his diatribe, "yeah buddy, if you did a better job protecting your land, we wouldn't be here (this street) today.
That just makes me a hater though.
Kind of what today's undocumented would say.

MAKAVELI

A person is not a color or ethnicity, that is only the wrapper, what you see on the outside. You youngsters should really absorb yourselves in Dr. King, the world might be a better place.
A person is where they come from. Too bad you have no clue as to where your roots are.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It is not “illegal” to be an immigrant.
It IS “illegal” to enter the US without proper documentation or permission.
While the term “illegal immigrant” is technically inaccurate, the descriptive terminology succinctly identifies the object of the phrase, and justifies its usage.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is not “illegal” to be an immigrant.
It IS “illegal” to enter the US without proper documentation or permission.
While the term “illegal immigrant” is technically inaccurate, the descriptive terminology succinctly identifies the object of the phrase, and justifies its usage.
People can't be illegal.
The racist negative connotation justifies not using it.

vantexan

People can't be illegal.
The racist negative connotation justifies not using it.
When Ireland was going through hard times in recent decades there were quite a few here illegally. They were illegal aliens too. Of course the Left ALWAYS brings up racism, but it doesn't matter who you are, if you're here illegally you're an illegal alien.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When Ireland was going through hard times in recent decades there were quite a few here illegally. They were illegal aliens too. Of course the Left ALWAYS brings up racism, but it doesn't matter who you are, if you're here illegally you're an illegal alien.
If you entered illegally you are a person who entered illegally. Actions can be illegal. Things can be illegal. People cannot be illegal.

But of course the right is always racist and chooses to call brown people illegals to dehumanize them.

newfie

and there was a process of weeding out the sick and afflicted and returning them whence they came that apparently was also racist.

vantexan

and there was a process of weeding out the sick and afflicted and returning them whence they came that apparently was also racist.
Actually I'm referring to the 80's and 90's before Ireland turned itself around. Hundreds of thousands of Irish were living in the States illegally, mostly in the Northeast. Doesn't matter where they're from, if here illegally they're illegal aliens. Not a racist name no matter what the LIBERALS say.

floridays

If you entered illegally you are a person who entered illegally. Actions can be illegal. Things can be illegal. People cannot be illegal.

But of course the right is always racist and chooses to call brown people illegals to dehumanize them.
That is how you choose to frame it, put a blonde Swede in the same predicament our response, at least mine will be the same.
I don't buy your BS.
bsbullf.gif

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Understand what you're saying, but hope the Democrats don't try to run with a "people can't be illegal" message nationally. It (especially to moderates in purple states) might make it look like Democrats are trying to avoid addressing the issue by playing a semantics game with the word "illegal" instead.

Illegal immigration isn't the ultra urgent national crisis Trump and Co. are making it out to be. But it is still a real and serious issue that Democrats would be making a mistake to mock or disregard.