President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Lets settle it now, Donnie J and Barry B can play 54 holes of golf, at Trumps expense, loser keeps his trap shut for the entirety of the presidency, pay per view and all network coverage goes to pay for the wall. You good with that?
We will even let the sissy play from the women's tees.
The assertion was made that Trump doesn’t play a lot of golf. I think that’s been shown to be not accurate.

I have no idea what your little golf tournament has to do with.

cachmeifucan

Your helping me make my point because your actions of being on my property is a illegal action and until you are removed you are illegal. So they will be illegal as long as they don't have the right to be in America. As soon as they go back to the country they belong they are no longer illegal. It's like they are trespassers and won't leave your property.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your helping me make my point because your actions of being on my property is a illegal action and until you are removed you are illegal. So they will be illegal as long as they don't have the right to be in America. As soon as they go back to the country they belong they are no longer illegal. It's like they are trespassers and won't leave your property.
So you're saying someone who drove over the speed limit is an illegal.

LMAO. You're trying so hard and failing.