President Trump

It does actually.
Words are important.
21I4BZrxdDofgO8XJh.gif

cachmeifucan

Trespassers are illegal and if I was on your property illegally until I was removed I would be on your property illegal. If you don't like the laws elect more libs to change the law until then they are illegal until they are not trespassing on our land

floridays

The assertion was made that Trump doesn’t play a lot of golf. I think that’s been shown to be not accurate.

I have no idea what your little golf tournament has to do with.
It was made clear in my post, the loser keeps his trap shut and proceeds go to the wall. I would think you clowns would hope all of Donnie J's time would be spent on a fairway or green, you know, more time on the course less time destroying the world.
I will say Trump can cover 18 holes quicker than Obama could whack through nine, if every shot was was played under PGA tournament rules.
In short, my post was one at calling Obama a pusillanimous, that destroys turf and ground and called it a round of golf.
Is that clear enough for you. Lets build the wall on revenues gained from Trump waiting for Obama to clear a shot from the woods or his two strokes it takes to put the ball in play.
You guys haven't given Trump one minute of peace, My chance to pull Obama's pants down. I didn't post here during his reign of terror.

An honest question:

With your personal money at stake, who would you bet on?
Lets see if you let this see the light of day. Doesn't matter much, most have me blocked. You mods are my audience.

floridays

Staying undocumented is not a crime.

That is the ruling of the supreme Court of the United States of America. See Arizona v United States 2012.

People cannot be illegal.
Deal with it trumpflake.
Your dealing with this case is simple and incorrect, and in no place deals with the legality of personage. Would bbsam like to appear for you since I'm blocked by you, or do you lose by failure to appear. Your choice.

floridays

And this video proves what?
Exactly what did the guy say that was historically correct? The only thing that can be remotely correct is that the land was inhabited before Europeans hit the shore. He did not say that, but I assume that is what he is hanging his headdress on.
Mak are you going to live your life in the fourth grade? Present a fact based foundation and we can move from there.
I can, and will be my regular jackass and insert from his diatribe, "yeah buddy, if you did a better job protecting your land, we wouldn't be here (this street) today.
That just makes me a hater though.

bbsam

Staff member
It was made clear in my post, the loser keeps his trap shut and proceeds go to the wall. I would think you clowns would hope all of Donnie J's time would be spent on a fairway or green, you know, more time on the course less time destroying the world.
I will say Trump can cover 18 holes quicker than Obama could whack through nine, if every shot was was played under PGA tournament rules.
In short, my post was one at calling Obama a pusillanimous, that destroys turf and ground and called it a round of golf.
Is that clear enough for you. Lets build the wall on revenues gained from Trump waiting for Obama to clear a shot from the woods or his two strokes it takes to put the ball in play.
You guys haven't given Trump one minute of peace, My chance to pull Obama's pants down. I didn't post here during his reign of terror.

An honest question:

With your personal money at stake, who would you bet on?
Lets see if you let this see the light of day. Doesn't matter much, most have me blocked. You mods are my audience.
Hmmmm. Won’t happen so why bother?

May as well ask if Terry Bradshaw would be a better QB for Minnesota than Kirk Cousins.

MAKAVELI

And this video proves what?
Exactly what did the guy say that was historically correct? The only thing that can be remotely correct is that the land was inhabited before Europeans hit the shore. He did not say that, but I assume that is what he is hanging his headdress on.
Mak are you going to live your life in the fourth grade? Present a fact based foundation and we can move from there.
I can, and will be my regular jackass and insert from his diatribe, "yeah buddy, if you did a better job protecting your land, we wouldn't be here (this street) today.
That just makes me a hater though.
It proves you hate your own people.