President Trump

Indecisi0n

If the wall is so important, Trump should be offering something important in exchange. His weak offers show the wall is not really a priority.
He's just trying to save face since building the wall was his campaign slogan. In all honestly if the wall doesn't get built he will have a hell of a time trying to win in 2020. I think even he knows that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There will eventually be a deal that includes some fencing or steel slats along parts of the border, but nothing like the wall that Trump promised his base.

newfie

He's just trying to save face since building the wall was his campaign slogan. In all honestly if the wall doesn't get built he will have a hell of a time trying to win in 2020. I think even he knows that.

you only saw one side of this issue? if the wall gets built Pelosi and schumer will have a hard time saving face. neither side cares about the workers , both sides care about the 2020 elections. both sides are in a power grab for political power.

newfie

There will eventually be a deal that includes some fencing or steel slats along parts of the border, but nothing like the wall that Trump promised his base.

the steel slats is what the border police are asking for so they can see through the wall and see what is on the other side. would make sense that Trump gives them what they want.

BrownArmy

Sure, add some more ‘walls’, but honestly most of any money spent needs to go to hardening the actual points of entry, adding tech fixes, etc.

There are places where a ‘wall’, whatever that means, are appropriate.

I mean, in so many places along the border, the agents don’t have cell service, wtf.

If we’re gonna do it, do it right.

‘WALL, DURRR’ isn’t very convincing.

No doubt Pelosi et.al are being political hacks, but Trump has proven time and again to be an unreliable negotiator, sad.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Pelosi is making it easy for Trump to declare an emergency and build the wall anyway.
I know everyone thinks everything he does is a shot from the hip but I think this was how he wanted it to go from the start.
In he would have done it the first 2 years..it would have been used against him in 2020..now this will be seen as the Dims have forced a shut down, they won't negotiate, and now the only option is a National Emergency.
In 2 years this will all be forgotten and it will be seen as the best thing he could have done for the good of the country.
Back in the drivers seat for 4 more.

bbsam

Staff member
I know everyone thinks everything he does is a shot from the hip but I think this was how he wanted it to go from the start.
In he would have done it the first 2 years..it would have been used against him in 2020..now this will be seen as the Dims have forced a shut down, they won't negotiate, and now the only option is a National Emergency.
In 2 years this will all be forgotten and it will be seen as the best thing he could have done for the good of the country.
Back in the drivers seat for 4 more.
Spinning a poop pile into a chocolate shake.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Not yet.
Thats my point. The deal I think he wanted from the start was a National Emergency.
Come 2020 all thats going on now..he will come out smelling like a rose.
He knew he couldn't get the funding for the wall from his Republican majorities so he pounced when the Dems took control so he has someone to blame.

BrownFlush

" I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it,"
-Donald Trump

Only the dumbest sheep
You said it. I heard when you talk in your sleep your neighbor comes over with grain and a pitchfork....Baaaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaa! You jumped over the fence like always. You bit.
Get it. This is the plan.

BrownFlush

He knew he couldn't get the funding for the wall from his Republican majorities so he pounced when the Dems took control so he has someone to blame.
I think you're getting warm.
I think he could have gotten the funding but ,then all the negative things that are going to come out about it would have been ALL on the repubs.
Let's make it a fight of good and evil. Let's play it right and really reveal just how left the left is.
2020 .. in again.