President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm gonna with, since you never answered, that you position is one cannot be born gay but chooses to be gay. ??
I'll try it this way.. Can a person be born a homosexual and have absolutely no choice in his life to be a heterosexual ? Yes or no?
Sexuality is an open ended debate. I’d rather discuss your choice of side in this debate, what you built from to arrive at gay sex is wrong.

It’s religious, we’ve had this talk before.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sexuality is an open ended debate. I’d rather discuss your choice of side in this debate, what you built from to arrive at gay sex is wrong.
Nothing wrong with it ... it's just unnatural.

It's also unnatural to rush into a burning building to rescue people or cats and especially dawgs.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't deflect..you refuse to answer. That's worse . You are a chicken :censored2: besides being a :censored2:ing idiot.
It’s not wrong to say I truly don’t know why I’m attracted to men, it developed in childhood. Tell me we’re you heretosexual at birth? I’d call you a liar because you, just like everyone else don’t remember.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s not wrong to say I truly don’t know why I’m attracted to men, it developed in childhood. Tell me we’re you heretosexual at birth? I’d call you a liar because you, just like everyone else don’t remember.
Move your refusal to answer somewhere else. Tell me where and I will be glad to have a discussion. Make room for Trump here.

El Correcto

god is dead
Move your refusal to answer somewhere else. Tell me where and I will be glad to have a discussion. Make room for Trump here.
This isn’t an on topic thread. What is this meet me by the flag pole bs, grow up and answer a question.

It’s funny how you closet Jesus and your faith, trying to stand on science to bashing gays.

BrownArmy

Not at all.
Come on out of the bedroom, Jill.
Get it.
The argument " I had no choice , I was born this way, can be made with any topic or subject to justify the behavior , right or wrong. If someone has NO CHOICE then the behavior MUST BE RIGHT.
I don't have to highlight your blindness.
If you don't see the argument, You're a :censored2:ing idiot.

Did you choose to be heterosexual?

What an inane conversation.

I like to argue, but please.

BrownArmy

So Republicans will do a ‘Jack-in-the-box’ and stand and clap whenever Trump says anything that constitutes a correct sentence.

It was the same in reverse with Obama.

A journalist proposed that these SOTU speeches shouldn’t even be televised, just release the transcript the next day, because all it boils down to is grandstanding from both sides.

(I’m here for the lulz)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Republicans will do a ‘Jack-in-the-box’ and stand and clap whenever Trump says anything that constitutes a correct sentence.

It was the same in reverse with Obama.

A journalist proposed that these SOTU speeches shouldn’t even be televised, just release the transcript the next day, because all it boils down to is grandstanding from both sides.

(I’m here for the lulz)
Last couple years I've waited till someone releases the speech with the clapping edited out to YouTube. It's ridiculous.

BrownArmy

Trump points to the Chinese tariffs and says the US Treasury is growing...

He doesn’t know that those tariffs are being paid by US citizens?