President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As I have gone through life, I have realized that homosexuality comes with many good benefits.
No bitching if:
the seat was left up, dirty clothes are on the floor in the closet, the floor needs vacuuming, etc.

I can think of a few men I would rather live with (at my age) than my wife.

Now, as for cuddling, kissing, intercourse ... I got issues with that and that's why I have a cat!
If I would have been gay... man o man... I would be rich. Kids, wife, grandkids ..money just disappears

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
As I have gone through life, I have realized that homosexuality comes with many good benefits.
No bitching if:
the seat was left up, dirty clothes are on the floor in the closet, the floor needs vacuuming, etc.

Now, as for cuddling, kissing, intercourse ... I got issues with that and that's why I have a cat!

Sounds like being a single frat boy would be the best choice for you.

BrownArmy

If someone has no choice ( naturally born ) there can be no condemnation from a moral perspective of any issue or subject.
Examples:
Lie. I am a natural born liar, I have no choice in the matter. When I am asked anything, I lie.
Steal. I am a natural born thief. I have no choice in the matter. If I see something I want, I take it.

If you take away choice you take away responsibility of action.

Weak.

In answer to your endless queries, yes, some people are born gay.

Same way you were born hetero.

Get over it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yeah, maybe, not buying it.

SA (Stacy Abrams) would be a better Prez than DJT. (Donald Trump)

(Does that trigger you?)
Nope ... I do not recognize the initials/acronyms.
OK, now I understand your proposal ...
It depends on what one's goals are!

It's a hypothetical question and as such, pointless except for creating discussions.

I don't do well with hypothetical ... more of a facts type person myself.

BrownArmy

No bitching if:

There are plenty of asexual homosexuals, is that where you are finding yourself?

:raspberry-tounge:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
51503749_10156907733681585_9107856688110632960_n.jpg

If this is what they are going to prop up.. Trump is shoe in.