President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jesus, it’s still 54 minutes.

I fell asleep during the first one, barely made Abrams’ rebuttal.

When will this National nightmare be over?
This is why Pacific time is best...….speech started at 6:00 and over by 7:30.....prime time hadn't even started. No interruptions in my TV life.
Tuned out for the fat broad afterwards!!!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This is why Pacific time is best...….speech started at 6:00 and over by 7:30.....prime time hadn't even started. No interruptions in my TV life.
Tuned out for the fat broad afterwards!!!!
We're even. I tuned out for the fat ass before the rebuttal.

To be fair, I didn't tune in for either.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Tell that to brown flush, he’s got a hard-on about gay being a choice, guess he’s conflicted about choosing
Not to grab the baton out of BrownFlush's hand, but he's beating you over the head with the point you can't seem to grasp.

Being 'born' gay, or simply having gay tendencies isn't 'wrong', however it IS 'unnatural'. 'Nature' provides for the survival of the species through opposite sex mating.

Following your birth nature/tendency is a choice. THIS is the 'morality' side of the argument. If everyone gave in to their tendencies, and justified their actions as a product of their 'nature', civilization would be total chaos.

Cain slew Abel because he followed his 'jealous' nature. Was he justified because he was born that way?

It will be fine

Not to grab the baton out of BrownFlush's hand, but he's beating you over the head with the point you can't seem to grasp.

Being 'born' gay, or simply having gay tendencies isn't 'wrong', however it IS 'unnatural'. 'Nature' provides for the survival of the species through opposite sex mating.

Following your birth nature/tendency is a choice. THIS is the 'morality' side of the argument. If everyone gave in to their tendencies, and justified their actions as a product of their 'nature', civilization would be total chaos.

Cain slew Abel because he followed his 'jealous' nature. Was he justified because he was born that way?
Sex for pleasure is Natural.
Consensual sex is not akin to murder.

El Correcto

god is dead

Not everyone has these religious morals, don’t confuse them for science.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You know who chooses to be straight?

Gay people pretending they're not gay.

Brownflush says he chose to be straight. Show some compassion for his struggle.
If there is no choice . There can be no pretending. There can be no struggle.
Get your head out of your ass.
Focus on the argument instead of an attack.

newfie

Yes. And a homosexual who tried to pursue a heterosexual relationship would be just as unhappy as you would be trying to pursue a homosexual relationship.

interesting. so in the liberal world you can be confused about your gender but not about your sexuality?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
51801061_10156693842936638_2256379193715589120_n.jpg