President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
The feelings you had, you chose not to repress or try to repress. You made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being gay or acting on your own feelings.

The feelings I had, I chose not to try to repress them. I made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being an adulterer or acting out on my own feelings.

Now what's wrong with being an adulterer ?

Is the story the same?
If you’re just * around as a single man, nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The feelings you had, you chose not to repress or try to repress. You made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being gay or acting on your own feelings.

The feelings I had, I chose not to try to repress them. I made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being an adulterer or acting out on my own feelings.

Now what's wrong with being an adulterer ?

Is the story the same?
I'm sorry you feel you had to repress your gay feelings. That's really sad.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey, there's nothing wrong with being gay... There's is something wrong with taking over this thread with this subject.

Start another thread and I'll move all the posts referring to this topic there free of charge if you'd like.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This isn’t an on topic thread! :(
You're correct, but it is severely off topic more than most.

If you really care to continue it would be better to make it its own thread, don't you think?

Also, people who are interested in the topic won't think to look it up in the "president Trump" thread to find it. JMHO.

El Correcto

god is dead
To clarify:
My position is, being a homosexual isn’t wrong, but choosing homosexual behavior is a choice. That choice is against the natural order. Most consider ‘against Nature’ to be wrong, and self-destructive. I say live and let live.

upload_2019-2-6_20-18-42.gif

Okay I’m done.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just don’t understand it you know, all the Christian hypocrisy.

Jesus goes around doing all this unnatural :censored2:, like turning water to wine, walking on water and coming back from the dead. No one is yelling at him to quit being unnatural. No it’s the opposite treatment for his unnatural feats he rubs it in their faces and they declared em miracles....

Maybe if same sex attraction isn’t natural what I’m experiencing is a miracle. Why don’t I get the same treatment as Jesus when he does something unnatural?