President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So Sodom and Gomorra and were destroyed and all its inhabitants because of something they had no choice in?
Careful.... Jesus bashing ahead...
I can never tell if you are serious or just kidding around.

Although a firm believer in Jesus and his teachings, I don't buy into the supernatural mythological aspects of Judism, Christianity or Islam. I figured those aspects were for the weak-minded and deplorables. :teethy:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
51350054_1249549191862547_6925207733381627904_o.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dem rep. says Trump 'offered unity, but only on his own terms' in SOTU

Freshman Rep. Mike Levin (D-Calif.) told Hill.TV's "Rising" on Wednesday that President Trump offered unity in his State of the Union address on Tuesday, but only on his own terms.

"The president offered very little in the way of substance that actually showed a willingness to reach compromise," Levin told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton on "Rising."

"Rhetoric is great, but now the reality needs to meet the rhetoric, and it's almost as if he offered unity, but only on his own terms," he continued.

Levin said he was glad Trump brought up areas of compromise like infrastructure and lowering prescription drug prices but added he would have liked to see Trump touch on other policy areas like climate change.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Trump got a standing ovation by all those women when he said this...

"All Americans can be proud that we have more women in the workforce than ever before - and exactly one century after the Congress passed the Constitutional amendment giving women the right to vote, we also have more women serving in the Congress than ever before."

The glass ceiling was raised without Hillary. :lol:

El Correcto

god is dead
You simply can’t differentiate between gay identification and gay behavior, can you.

Modern heterosexual behavior nowadays isn’t any better.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.
You just said you never claimed homosexual behavior is wrong, it’s just a choice. We agree then, nothing wrong with being gay.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You just said you never claimed homosexual behavior is wrong, it’s just a choice. We agree then, nothing wrong with being gay.

To clarify:
My position is, being a homosexual isn’t wrong, but choosing homosexual behavior is a choice. That choice is against the natural order. Most consider ‘against Nature’ to be wrong, and self-destructive. I say live and let live.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You simply can’t differentiate between gay identification and gay behavior, can you.

Modern heterosexual behavior nowadays isn’t any better.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.
A 'sin' is an ancient term for 'missing the mark'.
Who are you to determine what @Wrong's or anybody else's 'mark' target.
If you think that homosexual behavior is a sin, then you should not do it.
It does not mean you have any idea what God's goals are other than your own.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
To clarify:
My position is, being a homosexual isn’t wrong, but choosing homosexual behavior is a choice. That choice is against the natural order. Most consider ‘against Nature’ to be wrong, and self-destructive. I say live and let live.
I say live and let live too.
So when a person runs into a burning house to save someone is wrong or and ideal?
It is obviously against the Natural Order to put one's life in danger while saving another.

It will be fine

To clarify:
It’s not against nature, that’s made up poppycock by Jesus freaks. There are biological reasons for sex for pleasure. Do you anti-gay whack jobs have any other “sins” people engage in that cause no harm?

BrownFlush

I can never tell if you are serious or just kidding around.

Although a firm believer in Jesus and his teachings, I don't buy into the supernatural mythological aspects of Judism, Christianity or Islam. I figured those aspects were for the weak-minded and deplorables. :teethy:
My wife says the same thing.

If you are a firm believer of Jesus and His teachings you cannot disregard Sodom and Gomorra as a myth of the Jews. Jesus does not make reference to any myths in his teaching.
Matthew 10:15-- "Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town."

BrownFlush

Trump got a standing ovation by all those women when he said this...

"All Americans can be proud that we have more women in the workforce than ever before - and exactly one century after the Congress passed the Constitutional amendment giving women the right to vote, we also have more women serving in the Congress than ever before."

The glass ceiling was raised without Hillary. :lol:
It was pitiful that was about the only time they stood and applauded was when it was for themselves.

BrownArmy

My wife says the same thing.

If you are a firm believer of Jesus and His teachings you cannot disregard Sodom and Gomorra as a myth of the Jews. Jesus does not make reference to any myths in his teaching.
Matthew 10:15-- "Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town."

See, here you go.

You object when anyone points out your Bible-thinking, but then you keep defending your position with the Bible.

Guy, you’re certainly welcome to your own opinion: more power to you.

Don’t get me wrong: if you’re down with JC, great, but don’t use that as your measuring stick...not all of us are Christians, and frankly I find it absurd that you’re gonna discriminate based on select Bible verses.

Jesus disapproves, as I read him.

I understand your position, I just wholeheartedly disagree.

BrownFlush

No I didn’t make a conscious decision to be attracted to men. I didn’t just wake up one morning and decide I’m going to be gay.

I did choose not to try and repress it. I decided there’s nothing wrong with me being gay and acting on my sexual attraction towards men.

Now what is wrong with being gay?
The feelings you had, you chose not to repress or try to repress. You made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being gay or acting on your own feelings.

The feelings I had, I chose not to try to repress them. I made a decision that there is nothing wrong with being an adulterer or acting out on my own feelings.

Now what's wrong with being an adulterer ?

Is the story the same?