President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ahhh, I was waiting for a MAGAt to post Donnie Jr's meme. Here is his family at the same event, not a flag pin among them. A couple of white dresses, though.
Dyvti4aX4AA9zKz
Hey hey.. No need for some flag pin for these folks..Who wouldn't recognize these folks as Great American Patriots?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You ever gonna take it to another thread?

I just don’t understand it you know, all the Christian hypocrisy.

Jesus goes around doing all this unnatural :censored2:, like turning water to wine, walking on water and coming back from the dead. No one is yelling at him to quit being unnatural. No it’s the opposite treatment for his unnatural feats he rubs it in their faces and they declared em miracles....

Maybe if same sex attraction isn’t natural what I’m experiencing is a miracle. Why don’t I get the same treatment as Jesus when he does something unnatural?
Maybe god is trying to tell Christians something through my erection, you know like those pieces of toasts with Jesus’s face in it.

No more dialogue is necessary for me on another thread with you on trying to have an honest discussion on homosexuality.
I forgot the level of character I was engaging with.

El Correcto

god is dead
No more dialogue is necessary for me on another thread with you on trying to have an honest discussion on homosexuality.
I forgot the level of character I was engaging with.
Oh I see, you can compare being gay to being a pedophile, murderer and a cheater. The second I compare jesus’s miracles to my erection that crosses the line.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The flag pin expectation is dumb for either party. It's a cheap and lazy way to signal affection/respect etc for one's Country.
For me or you maybe ... but ... we are talking about elected US Government Congresswomen.
If they are not patriotic and don't agree to respect existing laws, they should not be in an elected office.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
For me or you maybe ... but ... we are talking about elected US Government Congresswomen.
If they are not patriotic and don't agree to respect existing laws, they should not be in an elected office.

I'd prefer that my Congressional representatives show me their patriotism through words they're willing to stick their necks out for, and actions that show they're not just spinning their wheels.

Flag pins might be a huge deal for some people, but they're just not heavily weighted in the grand scheme of representative expectations for me.