President Trump

newfie

not only is unemployment at record lows but labor participation is on the rise

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Obama's deficit was enormous because he was rescuing Wall Street.

Trump's deficit is because he's trying to save the rest of the economy.

Get your priorities straight.
Incorrect, the Fed basically bailed wall street out. Obama's stimulas basically did nothing and went nowhere. Also you forget obama had a o percent interest on that debt, trump does not have that luxury

moreluck

golden ticket member

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
not only is unemployment at record lows but labor participation is on the rise

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png
average wage rate on the rise , will dems change their tactics and bemoan the inflationary increases next?

united-states-wages.png
to your point revenues are up through the first half of this year , while spending is up even more. how do we get congress to slow down the spending?

Income Tax Revenues Are Up 9% As Trump's Pro-Growth Tax Cuts Kick In
Yet the Trump deficit continues to grow.

What a failure.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.
You go do you bro.

You go do you bro.

You go do you bro.

You go do you bro.

So you go do you bro.

Yes, if he's posting the same one over and over... That would be spamming.

There are an average of over 2,000 posts a day here... If someone is spamming report it, we don't see all.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
That point is moot. The middle class is paying more taxes, and getting less. All along, Trumps rich friends get tax breaks.
DyjHqacWsAAFlyU.jpg

"Wahhhh, I didn't want to believe Trump was a lying fraud until it affected me personally, wahhhhhhhhhh!"

average wage rate on the rise , will dems change their tactics and bemoan the inflationary increases next?

united-states-wages.png

Love how the wage growth bar at the highest point (23.12) is like 4-5X the height of the lowest point (22.39). That's some deceptive visualization there. Did the chart itself come directly from Trading Economics?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
"Wahhhh, I didn't want to believe Trump was a lying fraud until it affected me personally, wahhhhhhhhhh!"

Love how the wage growth bar at the highest point (23.12) is like 4-5X the height of the lowest point (22.39). That's some deceptive visualization there. Did the chart itself come directly from Trading Economics?
came from the labor bureau of statistics, it is right on the bottom of it