President Trump

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Apparently Clinton did.:happy2:
Public image of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
Clinton's approval rating ranged from 36% in mid-1993 to 64% in late 1993 and early 1994.[1] In his second term, his rating consistently ranged from the high-50s to the high-60s.[1][2] After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval.[3] He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%,[4]higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.[5]
I don’t know what all the data will say but I remember Ronald Reagan being beloved by almost everyone. That guy was hard not to like.

Meat

And you were the one crowing loudest about Trump ruining the economy. You don't have a clue and all of your smugness can't hide that.

Let’s call it like it is, Van. The biggest mistake you ever made in your life was leaving the only employer in this entire country that would ever hire you (well documented by your hand on these boards). What year was that...hmmmmm.

Was it, per chance, during the economic boom during the Clinton administration?

...which happened to be the last time in this country’s history that working feebs had a false sense of economic security.

Clinton created an extraordinary economy, and you thought you would test the waters.

How did that work, Van?

Is it the Dem’s fault you just can’t cut it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let’s call it like it is, Van. The biggest mistake you ever made in your life was leaving the only employer in this entire country that would ever hire you (well documented by your hand on these boards). What year was that...hmmmmm.

...which happened to be the last time in this country’s history that working feebs had a false sense of economic security.

Clinton created an extraordinary economy, and you thought you would test the waters.

How did that work, Van?

friday-chris-tucker-ice-cube-damn-ohsnap-burn.gif

vantexan

How did that work, Van?

I'll compare my record to your's any day. And Clinton didn't create anything. He benefited from the dot.com boom and a Republican Congress. You think you're being clever but the truth is you don't have the cajones to be honest about any mistakes you've made.