President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That point is moot. The middle class is paying more taxes, and getting less. All along, Trumps rich friends get tax breaks.
DyjHqacWsAAFlyU.jpg
The top 1 percent pays more taxes then everybody

newfie

Love how the wage growth bar at the highest point (23.12) is like 4-5X the height of the lowest point (22.39). That's some deceptive visualization there. Did the chart itself come directly from Trading Economics?

You're grasping for a rebuttal.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Until they do fail, perhaps this will help...

Verb to do conjugation table
you should understand this is browncafe and nobody on here is typing a term paper nor is anybody worried about spelling, grammar or sentence structure when you get a college degree in English let me know please feel free to go through this and correct my mistakes you got an important job as a mod

bbsam

Staff member
you should understand this is browncafe and nobody on here is typing a term paper nor is anybody worried about spelling, grammar or sentence structure when you get a college degree in English let me know please feel free to go through this and correct my mistakes you got an important job as a mod
It’s just English. Good thing for you it’s not the National Language.

P

pickup

Wut?
Very few people will pay more in taxes.

People are just idiots and don't understand how their taxes work.

That god we have you here to clear up our confusion. I felt like we lost a guiding light when TOS abandoned us wayward children.

Thanks for taking up the slack.