President Trump

BrownArmy

Yes, Really.

Obama took Executive action to a heightened extent, because Congress 'just wasn't gonna give him the time of day'...brother had to do what he had to do.

Obama wasn't the first to grab Executive Power, and he won't be the last.

Hell, look at Trump.

He tried to pass a budget that did all sorts of things, and he couldn't get it past his OWN TOTAL CONTROL OF GOVERNMENT.

Think about that, Trump controlled all levers of Government, and his own party shot his first two Budgets down.

So now Trump is going ballistic, 'cause he's a man-child that's losing his mind when he can't get his way.

Obama was more measured, but he did the same thing: Executive Action when your Government simply won't work with you.

Why do you blame Obama for the same actions Trump is doing?

The power has shifted toward the Executive...Congress has ceded much of its Constitutional powers to the President...it's a mess.

Trump is the worst sort of person to capitalize on this sad state of affairs.

Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

(Also, they don't understand cellphones and television, or satellites, or quantum physics, or the Apollo Mission to Luna, or Sushi...)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
190302125329-01-trump-cpac-0302-large-tease.jpg

What a complete tool-bag.
I know ... you would rather have Obama burn it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Saw the highlights, honestly it’s difficult for me to listen to the Donald, his diction and cadence just grate on me, it’s obvious he’s a subgrade.
Still listening to moe. ...
Finished last Friday’s concert and now on Saturday’s where they were joined by John Popper.
Very interesting mashup and it really works.

I listen to nugs.net especially to bands I am going to see since they have concerts up in a week or so.

And for your brother @LarryBird, Sirius Jam Channel plays Phish hours almost every night.
I’ve been listening to their concerts on the Mexico Beach from last weekend.
They sound wild ... reminded me of their early style and playing.

BrownArmy

I know ... you would rather have Obama burn it.

No, wut?

Why would I want Obama to burn the flag?

Why would you think that Obama would want to burn the flag?

Obama was whatever, but Trump is like...less than whatever.

I'm honestly surprised people like Trump so much, he's such an obvious DB.

Whatever.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, Really.

Obama took Executive action to a heightened extent, because Congress 'just wasn't gonna give him the time of day'...brother had to do what he had to do.

Hell, look at Trump.

He tried to pass a budget that did all sorts of things, and he couldn't get it past his OWN TOTAL CONTROL OF GOVERNMENT.

Think about that, Trump controlled all levers of Government, and his own party shot his first two Budgets down.

So now Trump is going ballistic, 'cause he's a man-child that's losing his mind when he can't get his way.

Obama was more measured, but he did the same thing: Executive Action when your Government simply won't work with you.

The power has shifted toward the Executive...Congress has ceded much of its Constitutional powers to the President...it's a mess.

(Also, they don't understand cellphones and television, or satellites, or quantum physics, or the Apollo Mission to Luna, or Sushi...)
TLDR

Yes Obama did it to, but orange man bad.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You can call Trumps speech whatever you want, but there is no way in hell Obama is giving a two hour speech off teleprompter about everything. You know hard it is to give a speech for two hours and keep the crowd entertained. Democrats have nobody in their party right now that can do that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You can call Trumps speech whatever you want, but there is no way in hell Obama is giving a two hour speech off teleprompter about everything. You know hard it is to give a speech for two hours and keep the crowd entertained. Democrats have nobody in their party right now that can do that.
It was raining. And it was wet, and the grass was wet. And women and men, and I consider them totally equal so I’m not going to say it’s harder—in fact it’s probably, with the men I know, it’s actually easier for the women to make the walk. But they had to walk all the way down. They had to walk in high heels in many cases. They had to walk all the way down to the Washington Monument and then back. And I looked and I made a speech, and I said, before I got on, I said to the people that were sitting next to me, ‘I’ve never seen anything like this. Look at that crowd.’ And it was wide! Wide! We had a crowd—I’ve never seen a thing like it. And I have to live—I have to live with ‘crowd size.’ It is all a phony deal, folks. But I saw a picture just the other night of practically no people. It was taken hours before our great day. That was a great day for us. That was a great, great day. People came from all over. People came from all over. So, ‘Sir, it doesn’t matter. Nobody cares.’ I said, ‘But I care. And people care. People care.’

^That's verbatim from his speech the other night. If you find 2 hours of that nonsense entertaining you need help.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It was raining. And it was wet, and the grass was wet. And women and men, and I consider them totally equal so I’m not going to say it’s harder—in fact it’s probably, with the men I know, it’s actually easier for the women to make the walk. But they had to walk all the way down. They had to walk in high heels in many cases. They had to walk all the way down to the Washington Monument and then back. And I looked and I made a speech, and I said, before I got on, I said to the people that were sitting next to me, ‘I’ve never seen anything like this. Look at that crowd.’ And it was wide! Wide! We had a crowd—I’ve never seen a thing like it. And I have to live—I have to live with ‘crowd size.’ It is all a phony deal, folks. But I saw a picture just the other night of practically no people. It was taken hours before our great day. That was a great day for us. That was a great, great day. People came from all over. People came from all over. So, ‘Sir, it doesn’t matter. Nobody cares.’ I said, ‘But I care. And people care. People care.’

^That's verbatim from his speech last night.
Yes he was talking about tge fake media and his inauguration and how they lied

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

^That's verbatim from his speech last night. If you find 2 hours of that nonsense entertaining you need help.
Trump in entertainment mode.
Getting his people fired up!

I even heard some of them saying, “he gonna buy me a house and pay for my gas!”

newfie

^That's verbatim from his speech last night. If you find 2 hours of that nonsense entertaining you need help.

after decades of canned speeches telling us what the pollsters think we want to hear to hear a guy speak off the cuff , that speaks plain speak like Jackson could only dream of with warmth and humor is so refreshing.

no one will ever confuse trump for the tree hugging gender changing , pink hat wearing woos that excites you libs.

A real man is running the country now. God I hope he can remove some of the liberal cancer damage Obama left before he leaves office.

Indecisi0n

after decades of canned speeches telling us what the pollsters think we want to hear to hear a guy speak off the cuff , that speaks plain speak like Jackson could only dream of with warmth and humor is so refreshing.

no one will ever confuse trump for the tree hugging gender changing , pink hat wearing woos that excites you libs.

A real man is running the country now. God I hope he can remove some of the liberal cancer damage Obama left before he leaves office.
I always confuse his speeches with Joe dirt.

vantexan

Yes, Really.

Hell, look at Trump.

Except the Republicans were trying to protect business from Obama, who through executive orders was slapping punitive regulations on business. Trump's executive orders were to undo the mess Obama created. Obama was playing social justice warrior.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Look Roofus, he hugged dat der flag! And them librals sey patratism been cheapened!"

Phony patriotism. Trump is a racist, a draft dodger, and has done everything possible to help himself, the 1%, and his pals, the Russians. And you and your ilk see none of it. This con artist is the antithesis of patriotism, yet you see none of the contradictions. The flag hug has been a consistent theme of his rallies/speeches. The reality is that he is stomping all over the flag and what it means....democracy.

Amazing.