President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
And for your brother @LarryBird, Sirius Jam Channel plays Phish hours almost every night.
I’ve been listening to their concerts on the Mexico Beach from last weekend.
They sound wild ... reminded me of their early style and playing.

I bought a Phish tee-shirt at a head shop in Madison, Wisc. years ago when my daughter was going to UW. I was really into fishing back then and didn't even realize Phish was a band --I just thought it was a neat fishing shirt. I wanted to buy one that said "friend You You friend'ing friend" but my wife said I probably shouldn't embarrass my daughter wearing something like that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
52963069_2215358895383548_5532565584086040576_n.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Phony patriotism. Trump is a racist, a draft dodger, and has done everything possible to help himself, the 1%, and his pals, the Russians. And you and your ilk see none of it. This con artist is the antithesis of patriotism, yet you see none of the contradictions. The flag hug has been a consistent theme of his rallies/speeches. The reality is that he is stomping all over the flag and what it means....democracy.

Amazing.
What as he done to help the russians

newfie

Phony patriotism. Trump is a racist, a draft dodger, and has done everything possible to help himself, the 1%, and his pals, the Russians. And you and your ilk see none of it. This con artist is the antithesis of patriotism, yet you see none of the contradictions. The flag hug has been a consistent theme of his rallies/speeches. The reality is that he is stomping all over the flag and what it means....democracy.

Amazing.

I think we're on the same page when it comes to Trump.

look rufus dem der draft dodgers dink dey be experts on patriotism. Show em a military uniform and watch den * sheet dey pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jkloc420

look rufus dem der draft dodgers dink dey be experts on patriotism. Show em a military uniform and watch dem sheet dey pants.
it is alright because now woman can be drafted to so liberals get their wish on equal rights in the military

newfie

i kind of remember a certain president saying russia was not a threat

seems he kind of left them alone and kissed their cold caucausin asses while he was at it. hell he even let them interfere in our elections.

muellers investigation is looking at the wrong administration

Jkloc420

seems he kind of left them alone and kissed their cold caucausin asses while he was at it. hell he even let them interfere in our elections.

muellers investigation is looking at the wrong administration
Clinton did not even go to Wisconsin, if you dont show up you dont even give yourself a chance to win

Box Ox

look rufus dem der draft dodgers dink dey be experts on patriotism. Show em a military uniform and watch dem sheet dey pants.

I'm not sure what your draft dodger accusation thing is all about. But it's fresh, coming from a guy whose god did exactly that.

HRCTtSM.jpg

newfie

I'm not sure what your draft dodger accusation thing is all about. But it's fresh, coming from a guy whose god did exactly that.

HRCTtSM.jpg

My god stands up for god and country while you draft dodgers mock him for it. maybe you guys should try actually joining the country you live in?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When Trump hugs the flag like this, I want to throw up. It's sickening to watch this wannabee dictator play to his ignorant audience(s). I guess he was hugging it when he threw Otto Warmbier under the bus last week.
You’ve got a weak stomach!
You also want to throw up when you see yourself in a mirror.