President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Point still holds serve your country then preach to me about patriotism

Trump refused to serve his country during the Vietnam conflict. He is undoing our democracy as El Presidente. Hardly a patriot, which means far more than waving or hugging the flag.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump refused to serve his country during the Vietnam conflict. He is undoing our democracy as El Presidente. Hardly a patriot, which means far more than waving or hugging the flag.
Coming from a person possessed by Satan ... yep, really going to listen to you.
I’ve met dawgs that are sharper.

newfie

Point still holds. Trump never has either. But he can hug a flag so he’s cool with you.

how can you look down your nose at trump when you're looking up at him. You dont own the right to classify patriotism especially if you have never done anything patriotic.

newfie

where did you serve since you've decided to judge him on his service?

LarryBird

With regard to Democrats strategy on Trump, after the closed door testimony of Michael Cohen, and the innumerable leads it undoubtedly provided them. The 'Big I' seems out of reach for the foreseeable future, unless a bombshell were to drop, and without holding the senate, a non-starter short of Trump murdering someone. Really, the Senate would never go for it.

Should they just chase the leads, expose him for the scumbag almost everyone with a brain(aka the people who didn't and will never vote for him), already knows him to be, and it has zero detrimental political affect among his base and gop constituency? They still don't have the balls to commit career suicide in this TrumpTard climate, and trot out a legitimate classic conservative republican candidate to oppose him in the primary, try to reclaim their party from the Tards, or at least show that they still care to.

Or should we just let him continue to be the buffoon that he is, count on the fact that his staffers can't wrangle this egomaniacal orangutan forever, and just wait for his 'big', 'wonderful', 'tremendous' ideas to hang him and his party by proxy, and swoop in with our own rockstar candidate in 2020 and takes back our :censored2: from that orange :censored2:face.

I like the latter. Just get out and dominate the gop at the voting booth, and oust Trump in 2020. It would be a mathematical certainty, if everyone who stayed home because they didn't like Hillary or thought it was a dem blowout, shows up this time around. A democratic landslide.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Coming from a person possessed by Satan ... yep, really going to listen to you.
I’ve met dawgs that are sharper.

Let's see. Kim Jong Un, MBS, Putin, Roy Moore, Kavanaugh....all good guys, at least according to your Prez. Yep, I'm the one possessed by Satan and working against the wonderful people on the Far Right.

vantexan

Let's see. Kim Jong Un, MBS, Putin, Roy Moore, Kavanaugh....all good guys, at least according to your Prez. Yep, I'm the one possessed by Satan and working against the wonderful people on the Far Right.
Trump supported Moore's opponent in the Republican primary. And no matter what you say Kavanaugh is a good man who got wrongfully smeared by Democrats in an attempt to save Roe vs Wade.