President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
JD Vance is still a conservative.
The book was all about Republicans, and didn't have much to say about Democrats.
Obviously, since he actually cares about people.
I haven't met a Dimwit that actually cares about the poor people in America.
Dimwits only care about stepping on the poor people to climb higher on their chosen ladder of success.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Reagan would be an outcast in today's GOP. I never liked him, but he looks pretty good compared to the Tangerine Idiot in the White House. Like the bumper sticker says, "Elect a clown, expect a circus".
Those eight years under Obama were indeed a circus.

Obama - Clown-In-Chief.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obviously, since he actually cares about people.
I haven't met a Dimwit that actually cares about the poor people in America.
Dimwits only care about stepping on the poor people to climb higher on their chosen ladder of success.

Read the book. I kind of think he blames them for their own circumstances, as in being too ignorant and lazy to either get an education, move, or both. Vance went into the USMC, got his act together, and then went to law school. Self-effort, no Big Government, and no excuses or expectations of government to provide big dollar jobs. He claims to still be conservative, but I'm guessing he is more of a moderate Republican than a rabid Trump supporter.

Ironically, most of those high-paying union jobs were off-shored by GOP-leaning corporate management and owners. We live in an interdependent world economy, where the lowest price producer gets the business. The idiot in the White House lies when he tells his supporters that Big Coal, Big Steel, and US-made autos are roaring back.

They aren't, and they won't.

MAKAVELI

Watch "Zero Dark Thirty". Obama administration had to be drug kicking and screaming into killing bin Laden. The effort to find him started under Bush too.
7 years, two wars and Bush couldn't find him. Yet he flew his family out of the country just after 9/11. Smh.......