President Trump

vantexan

7 years, two wars and Bush couldn't find him. Yet he flew his family out of the country just after 9/11. Smh.......
If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that the bin Laden family had long since disowned Osama, were conservative, pro-American builders. Have built all over the Middle East. Bush administration was concerned for their safety and considering even non-Muslim Sikhs wearing turbans were murdered after 9/11 and you even wanting to go after his family I'd say that was a legitimate concern.

vantexan

7 years, two wars and Bush couldn't find him. Yet he flew his family out of the country just after 9/11. Smh.......
And pretty hard to find someone when supposed ally, Pakistan, was hiding him. Good work by the CIA, and as I said was almost 2 years after locating him that Obama finally gave the order. As to whether they actually got him, has anyone seen him surface lately?

floridays

Yeah. His Killing of Bin Laden and saving of the economy from an all out depression was the worst.
Add targeting conservative groups by the IRS, and a lawless FBI leadership along with a corrupt DOJ and here we are.
My two additions do not mean I agree with your two contributions.
I can expand my list if you desire.

MAKAVELI

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that the bin Laden family had long since disowned Osama, were conservative, pro-American builders. Have built all over the Middle East. Bush administration was concerned for their safety and considering even non-Muslim Sikhs wearing turbans were murdered after 9/11 and you even wanting to go after his family I'd say that was a legitimate concern.
His son is now taking over as the leader of Al Qaeda ttku.....

floridays

And then there was Tiger.:happy2:
Check this guy out Mak, you aren't old enough to know of him
sifford-charlie-1962-640x360_0.gif

Charles Sifford, You're Welcome:thumbup1:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And then there was Eminem. :punk:
And then there was Einstein. :student:

Great program on the Science channel now.
Einstein & Hawking: Unlocking the Universe

If there is a pantheon for great minds, Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein would undoubtedly qualify for membership. Their remarkable theories were transformative in the world of physics, and both are lauded as luminaries across the world.

On Sunday, a new 2-hour program will delve into the fascinating work of Hawking and Einstein, how their ideas are connected, and what that fruitful pondering means for modern physics.

"Einstein and Hawking: Unlocking The Universe" premieres March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Science Channel. The program will also re-air on March 14, which is the first anniversary of Hawking's death and Einstein's 140th birthday.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No golfer matters to me.
Tiger did to Mak.
I was just promoting the first PGA and best black golfer, until Tiger.
What he's trying to say Flo, is that he doesn't care that he looks like to dumbbutt
when he made a rash erroneous assumption and jumped into a conversation
that had nothing to do with him ... not mention a conversation about something in which he has no interest.

:grill:

floridays

What he's trying to say Flo, is that he doesn't care that he looks like to dumbbutt
when he made a rash erroneous assumption and jumped into a conversation
that had nothing to do with him ... not mention a conversation about something in which he has no interest.

:grill:
I guess I owe him forgiveness, I seem to do the same too frequently.
If I was catholic I'd say three hail mary's and be done with it , but I'm not, so I won't, but I will.
Be done with it, that is.
Did I ask you how you've been?
I know I did, just asking again old man.
Take care, ....... fishing for another nice old guys still kicking comment from @newfie.
I'm classless and shameless :thumbup1:

BrownArmy

Umkay