President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
77268-open-scissors-pointing-down.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
But a damn good leader.
He's a terrible leader. He doesn't inspire hope or prosperity. He preaches fear and hate. He takes no personal responsibility but blames everything on outlandish conspiracies. Has he kept his word on a single campaign promise?
Repeal affordable care act?
Build a wall, AND have Mexico pay for it?
Rebuild the American infrastructure?
Oh, wait he did keep his promise to cut his and his cronies taxes, but has shot the deficit through the roof

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He's a terrible leader. He doesn't inspire hope or prosperity. He preaches fear and hate. He takes no personal responsibility but blames everything on outlandish conspiracies. Has he kept his word on a single campaign promise?
Oh, wait he did keep his promise to cut his and his cronies taxes, but has shot the deficit through the roof
TurdMan..get passed the hate.
It's happening.
It's been the best two years of entertainment in politics ever.
Six more. Get ready. The left have left. Left too far left for the average voter.

vantexan

OK, let's let the far Left take over. We'll all be working for the government to pay taxes owed. Deficits will go out of sight because they'll spend way more than they take in. Military will be down to nothing. Companies won't innovate in search of profits because it'll all be taken away in taxes. And on and on.

BrownArmy

OK, let's let the far Left take over. We'll all be working for the government to pay taxes owed. Deficits will go out of sight because they'll spend way more than they take in. Military will be down to nothing. Companies won't innovate in search of profits because it'll all be taken away in taxes. And on and on.

Promises made, promises kept.

LMMFAO

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Exactly what I am talking about. Politics of fear.( I'm not even going to talk about what type of logical fallacy that whole post was.)
Do yourself a favor and read up on Richard Hofstadter and the "Paranoid style in American politics " it fits this president to a T.

vantexan

Exactly what I am talking about. Politics of fear.( I'm not even going to talk about what type of logical fallacy that whole post was.)
Do yourself a favor and read up on Richard Hofstadter and the "Paranoid style in American politics " it fits this president to a T.
Read "The Green New Deal" by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Then find out how many presidential candidates back it. Then come and talk to me about how paranoid my post is.