President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
53853952_2348951238472289_663353073187422208_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And then there was Einstein. :student:

Great program on the Science channel now.
Einstein & Hawking: Unlocking the Universe

If there is a pantheon for great minds, Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein would undoubtedly qualify for membership. Their remarkable theories were transformative in the world of physics, and both are lauded as luminaries across the world.

On Sunday, a new 2-hour program will delve into the fascinating work of Hawking and Einstein, how their ideas are connected, and what that fruitful pondering means for modern physics.

"Einstein and Hawking: Unlocking The Universe" premieres March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Science Channel. The program will also re-air on March 14, which is the first anniversary of Hawking's death and Einstein's 140th birthday.
This is on the Science Channel again folks.
I recorded it and watched it twice by myself and once with my grandson.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Did you celebrate Pi's birthday?

Happy Birthday Pi !

View attachment 239896
The record for the most digits of pi memorized belongs to Rajveer Meena of Vellore, India, who recited 70,000 decimal places of pi on March 21, 2015, according to Guinness World Records.

The advent of computers radically improved humans' knowledge of pi. Between 1949 and 1967, the number of known decimal places of pi skyrocketed from 2,037 on the ENIAC computer to 500,000 on the CDC 6600 in Paris, according to "A History of Pi" (St. Martin's Press, 1976). And late last year, Peter Trueb, a scientist at the Swiss company Dectris Ltd., used a multithreaded computer program to calculate 22,459,157,718,361 digits of pi over the course of 105 days, according to the group.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5MC8zMzEvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGktcG9seWdvbi1tZXRob2QuanBn

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The record for the most digits of pi memorized belongs to Rajveer Meena of Vellore, India, who recited 70,000 decimal places of pi on March 21, 2015, according to Guinness World Records.

The advent of computers radically improved humans' knowledge of pi. Between 1949 and 1967, the number of known decimal places of pi skyrocketed from 2,037 on the ENIAC computer to 500,000 on the CDC 6600 in Paris, according to "A History of Pi" (St. Martin's Press, 1976). And late last year, Peter Trueb, a scientist at the Swiss company Dectris Ltd., used a multithreaded computer program to calculate 22,459,157,718,361 digits of pi over the course of 105 days, according to the group.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5MC8zMzEvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGktcG9seWdvbi1tZXRob2QuanBn
I hate u and I hate your mother

vantexan

If 62% are true, that's pretty bad.

I hope the golden shower ones are true.
Turns out Michael Steele admitted in a British court last year that all the things he said about Trump came from a now defunct CNN website called CNN iReport, a user driven website where unverified things on many issues are posted anonymously. Steele said in his deposition that he copied the things written in his dossier off a report on that website but then admitted he was unaware how that website worked, didn't know it was uncorroborated, unverified. So there you go. There's the foundation of this whole mess.

bbsam

Staff member
Turns out Michael Steele admitted in a British court last year that all the things he said about Trump came from a now defunct CNN website called CNN iReport, a user driven website where unverified things on many issues are posted anonymously. Steele said in his deposition that he copied the things written in his dossier off a report on that website but then admitted he was unaware how that website worked, didn't know it was uncorroborated, unverified. So there you go. There's the foundation of this whole mess.
So 62% of the information that Steele got from the website has since been corroborated.

My previous statement stands.

bbsam

Staff member
You're quoting a source that you reject, to "stand" on?

Pitiful.
Lol. What?

Van is the one rejecting the Steele dossier. I’m saying that if 62% of it has been corroborated (his number, not mine) then that’s pretty bad.

The only thing that’s pitiful here is your ability to follow the conversation.

Ttku