President Trump

floridays

Probably Photoshopped, but there is no denying Obama was raised as a young Muslim. However, he converted to Christianity, and has never had any associations or indications of being an Islamic Manchurian Candidate. Trump, on the other hand, has lots of evidence linking him with the Russians.

As far as White Nationalism goes, Trump has clearly supported it, and your comparison between the Florida gay nightclub shooting and the NZ shooter is absurd.

The NZ shooter directly compliments and refers to Trump in his manifesto. Trump has been a gift to the nationalists, Neo-Nazis, and haters. His thinly veiled "approvals" and often direct rhetoric support and encourage White Nationalist behaviors. Trump even says he himself is a nationalist, although he probably doesn't fully understand the implications of the term.

Sorry you can't acknowledge the obvious distinctions.
Trump's view of nationalism is America first, period, after all he is our president. It is refreshing to have an American president that considers his country first in contrast to the former citizen of the world.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump's view of nationalism is America first, period, after all he is our president. It is refreshing to have an American president that considers his country first in contrast to the former citizen of the world.

Thank you for providing this post as an example of a simpletons logic.

floridays

Thank you for providing this post as an example of a simpletons logic.
I see you offered nothing to counter. Many times things are simple, without logic. It is only TRUTH that stands on it's own two legs and feet. That was an example of truth standing on it's own legs.
Consider this baffon

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
5TEI6CFSFII6RIQLL5HYIQUWMY.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But stronger evidence than the boondoggle of the Trump/Russian Collusion.

View attachment 240290

That's pretty creative. Almost everything I ever see with "Obama The Muslim" is fake, as in the supposed picture of him holding the Quoran. Millions believed it.

So, the "boondoggle" has no evidence. That's incredibly creative given those surrounding Trump and their ties with Russia. I guess Orange Boy telling you over and over that there was no collusion is good enough for you?

It isn't good enough for Mueller.

vantexan

That's pretty creative. Almost everything I ever see with "Obama The Muslim" is fake, as in the supposed picture of him holding the Quoran. Millions believed it.

So, the "boondoggle" has no evidence. That's incredibly creative given those surrounding Trump and their ties with Russia. I guess Orange Boy telling you over and over that there was no collusion is good enough for you?

It isn't good enough for Mueller.
And if Mueller says there was no collusion?

bbsam

Staff member
Ummmm. Where have you been? Remember when you and the president were whining about ending the witch-hunt? And I was saying let the investigation play out?

Nice to see you finally come around

Let’s just agree however, that neither judge in the Manafort cases has said that no matter what the president wants to insist.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Tell you one thing. Pissed my :censored2: minimum wage ass had to owe this fool :censored2:in money this tax season! The :censored2: happened with that law. Damn.
You want a wall? Go use your own money to build thst bitch. :censored2:ing bitch ass, takin peoples hard earned motha :censored2:ing money. Stupid :censored2: ass god dayum!

vantexan

Tell you one thing. :censored2: my :censored2: minimum wage ass had to owe this fool :censored2:in money this tax season! The :censored2: happened with that law. Damn.
You want a wall? Go use your own money to build thst bitch. :censored2:ing bitch ass, takin peoples hard earned motha :censored2:ing money. Stupid :censored2: ass god dayum!
Thanks for your contribution. We're all enlightened now.